Any Ideas?

shedneck

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-19 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-19 AT 08:39?PM (MST)

I just got a hit for $396.75. My antelope points increased by one today, so I know it's not that. It has to be deer, but my first choice was 25 4th season with only 4 points. It took 5 points for a chance at that tag last year and 6 to guarantee. My second choice was also a 4th season that historically takes at least 3 to draw. I know 25 may not be what it once was, but I'm not used to point creep down in Colorado. What's up?

Could be one if the many units they increased late season buck tags in to slow the spread of CWD. Ain't gonna work but it's their latest guess.

#livelikezac

Shed sounds like you may have got lucky and drew 25 4th? Maybe I'll see you over there, let's hope for snow!

What happened w.ur points? Check that, if they are still there, you drew something w.o points.

John 14:6

Sounds great. Snow, but not too much snow. If we would have had much more snow last year, it would have been tricky.

Points are still there - no increase and no decrease yet. Even my elk points are updated. Not sure what to think, but I think I am going hunting either way.

>Yep - 25 4th season.
>Not as popular this year
>which is alright with me.
> Good luck everyone.

Or more crowded cause they increased the tags?

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom