any info on zone C-2....?.........

M

manny15

anyone wanna share some info on zone?s C-2 and C-3?no honey hole?s just a jumping off point, a place where I can glass a ways off? since I got skunked in C-1 this year, well' I did pass on a couple of bucks and my kid lost one, but I was looking for something bigger?

or we can trade info, I know X-2 or M-9 very well ..?.. (scouted and guided there) X-3b...?.. send me an email if you want.. thanks... oh! season ends this week end...later.....

Hi Manny,

I live in Redding, I hunt C-4 most then C-3 least C-2 but in general the farther north and east it will be more open for glassing. The farther south and west becomes very brushy and dense.

Do you live in N. CA?

I am not sure if I should hunt B or C zone the last weekend.
I started to see deer the last weekend of C-4 but did not connect with a buck.

Good luck this last weekend.

buckchaser'

Thanks, that otta help some...yes I live near Yreka Ca. (in C-1), I passed on a 20" to 22"er last week and now I regret it, but I was waiting for a buck I saw last year that was pushing 27" he never showed up, by the way it's a migration area where we hunt....Later.....

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-03 AT 00:40AM (MST)[p]hunt C-2 off 89 at deadhorse summit south to road end pass logged area seen two bucks (3x3,3x4 22") while running the dogs on a bear. pry for cold ,if under 25 degrees bucks will be up longer,killed X-1 buck at 9:30am getting to water. good luck

Thanks' I think I know where your talkin about, was by there last year and thought' that looks bucky......

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-03 AT 11:03PM (MST)[p]SORRY I HAVE BEEN THEIR! I WAS SO GLAD TO FINISH DEER HUNTNG EARLY, SO NOW I WAIT FOR THE REFUGES TO OPEN, SO NOW WE WAIT FOR THE COLD AND WET!DOGS ARE WANTING TO HUNT DUCKS BAD THEY KNOW THE ITS TIME.AXEL IS A BIG CHOCOLATE HIS 10TH YR,BART A BLACK HIS 2ND CAN'T WAIT TO DROP THAT 1ST BIRD! NEED TO OPEN UP A WATERFOWL CONFERENCE THEY HAVE ONE FOR EVERY THING ELSE! SHOULD BE BUCK TO DUCKS!

I think your right, a waterfowl thread might be a good idea...I'm diggin out the deeks now!.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom