Any Jan Bow Ibex stories or harvests?

ortegageno

Hello all, I'm getting pumped for my Muzzle hunt. Any Jan bow stories or harvest pics? Road conditions for a camper , Any updates are much appreciated.

1707406323117.png

Put in the Border Patrols number in your phone right now so you can call them to come save your ass when you get stuck up there chasing those stinky little goats!! :p

I may need to because Frank said he ain't climbing that stupid mountain. I got me one of those flight suits I'm gonna try out . 😆 🤣

Oh I never ate good food in Marines either. I'm 25 years of being out and eating good food. Now at 50 years old it takes 4 months of working out to lose a few dang pounds. 😑

See Geno, told you to come into the USAF with me! Hotels, restaurants, swimming pools and charter jets to cross the pond!!! :LOL: :cool:

I may need to because Frank said he ain't climbing that stupid mountain. I got me one of those flight suits I'm gonna try out . 😆 🤣
1708036061109.png

They've got a good price for the Flying Squirrel suit on Amazon! I'll start a GoFund me page for you!! Good luck brother, shoot a monster Ram!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom