Any live in or near Jackson?

DonVathome

Very Active Member
I am going to be in Jackson in 2 weeks muzzleloader hunting elk. I had a guy who held powder, caps and a sled for me but I cannot get a hold of him. I am hoping to find someone I can ship stuff to and get when we arrive. We are flying and we cannot fly with powder or caps. Please PM me if you can help!

Also Stone Drug used to carry powder does anyone know if they still do? I keep calling and no answer.

I live in Lander. It is 3 hours away from Jackson. For us in Wyoming that is near… Hit me up if you need.

Flying into Jackson, or Idaho Falls and renting a vehicle? Plenty of places to get get supplies in Jackson. Try High Country gun shop on East Broadway. Worse case, drive 30 minutes down canyon to Alpine

Thanks guys! We fly into Jackson, we can get stuff we need but it is about a 2 hour drive each way with good weather. Mid December that could easily turn into 8-10 hours. In a rental car (tires??). We are really looking for a semi permanent solution with someone in or near Jackson. The guy that used to hold our stuff was a really great guy and serious outdoorsman, I am actually a little worried I have not heard back from him.

I don't think you can ship stuff powder or primers either but I could be wrong.

Either way probably worth calling a few stores and asking them to hold something til you get there though. Would not be fun to be looking for when trying to get out of town.

Sure can...usually a hazzard shipping fee if you declare it.
Hmm. Maybe it's changed. The last few years and as recent as 2-3 months ago there were haz mat license/certification requirements that had to be met in order to ship powder or primers. I'll look into it again if a need comes up but I just have the stuff listed locally now.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom