Any luck you archers??

bigcreekmetal

I wont be able to get up for another 6 days to bow hunt but has anyone killed anything today or heard of anyone getting "lucky"? "lucky" as in getting an animal?

Hunting partner was 32 yds from a 160" 4 point yesterday morning for 1/2 hour. He finally got up and walked the only direction that was safe and he didn't get a shot. Heading down there myself thursday night for the weekend! Hope to slock my first archery buck...

Mike

9172part951314761815927.jpg

Unit 70 buck

Not my buck. Its been circulating around. I've had 5 texts today for this buck. I've been told 3 different peoples names who got the deer. Not sure who to believe. Figured someone could put a name with the face.

Great buck to whoever shot it!!! I shot a small 4point on opening day, nice little basket buck. I only had three days to hunt so shot first four pointer I could find in range. Good luck everyone!!! Will post pics if can figure out new phone or get around a computer.

Yes get those pics posted! All your stories and pictures are whats keeping me going until I can get up there in the hills in a few days.

Sorry it'll be a while before I can get the other pics posted but a little story and 1 pic of the small one I shot under 23 2011. Hope it helps fuel the urge

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom