Any packers for hire near Questo? Taos?

npaden

I drew an Urraca WMA elk tag for Oct 29 - Nov 2 and am trying to line up a packer so I can be a little lazy and not have to haul a bull out from way back if I'm successful. Using a packer last year in Unit 36 got me spoiled.

Anyone know of any packers in that area? I've contacted the few outfitters that advertise in the area, but they all seemed to want me to hire them as a guide and not as a packer.

I really feel that I can effectively hunt the area on foot, it would just be nice to have a packer lined out if I end up with a bull on the ground 4 miles from the road.

Last chance for a nonresident to hunt the WMA's so I'll be willing to share any information I gather with anyone in the future.

Thanks in advance, Nathan

I live in Taos 30 miles south of Questa last year I packed out two bulls 1 in unit 53 and 1 in unit 50 if your stll looking for a packer let me know I can be reached best cell
(575)770-1928
I am not a giude I just hunt and have horses

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom