Any Unit 14 Bucks of size this year?

windtalker

When I was younger, way younger Unit 14 had lots of Giant Bucks, lots of non-typical. have not seen any post this year. are they still seeing and harvesting giant bucks in this unit?

My son drew a tag this year for unit 14. We are non residents and plan to come down for 5 day hunt. I would appreciate any advise someone might share. Never been there and we have no idea where to start. Mostly looking forward to spending some time together in a new spot. I plan to bring rv and a 4 wheeler, any recommondations on where to camp? Thanks

Guiding a hunt in this unit at the end of this month, not looking for honey holes just wondering what’s come out of there in the past few years. So I can let my hunter know what to expect

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom