anybody get a henrys buffalo tag

big6

just curious if anybody on here was lucky enough to get a henrys buff tag i still know where a few good bulls are if interested send me a pm also here is a few pictures of the bulls we killed last year and pictures of a bull i would like to kill this year

1317296235-picsay.jpg

1106111333.jpg

henriespictures067.jpg

henriespictures068.jpg

henriespictures064.jpg

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Too bad I'll never draw! I'm in the sheep thing too deep to ever get a tag for buffalo.

I've been down on a couple hunts with friends and had a great time..... until the bull was on the ground! They are huge beasts.

Thanks for sharing your most excellent photos of some great animals Mr Big6.

Zeke

I have 17 nonresident points now..... For both deer and bison... Would have thunk a bison tag by now if they were giving out tags over the years at the numbers like when I started.... The opening the draw up to all species kills bison non max points odds.... :(

Good Bull, Hope you find some-one to get him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice Bull.. Got 6 points planning on next year for sure Had a cousin get one with 1 point killed opening morning, my pops got one with 2 points spent a total of 18 days hunting got skunked, so I wanna make sure Im 110% prepared for the OIL hunt!! Did get to know the area over the hunts spent there but all the info I can get is much appriciated! Again great pics thanks for sharing.

Also there amazing animals went up hills we couldnt even hike on foot and just dissapeared!!! some tracks looked like they where even crawling up the trails on the elbows!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]coondog,
That is the sportsmans bull i guided last year. it was killed by don weston.

The second bull that is laying on the trailer is a bull that came from the early hunt i helped a friends wife on that hunt.

I know who drew one of the tags, A good friend, I am sure he would appreciate any help you might offer. PM me and I will get him in touch with you. I may be helping him out...he is recovering from a broken femur.

Hey big6!

All I need is a Tag!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Na!

They ain't gonna give me one!

17 Elk Points big6!

But it ain't enough!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Those are some nice looking bulls Taylor. I like bessy am in the same boat ! If I ever draw a tag . I am one off max points. So one more then bessy.

john let me know when you get the tag. it would be nice if we could increase the heard by 50 or 60 animals to help some guys get there tags quicker, but i can also see why they cant do it also. i do love hunting them though it is a blast! its crazy to think how this size of animal in a large group can hide so damn well.

I hope some of you guys get a buff tag.....and if you do, I can tell you this about Taylor,....they come no better than this young man. I drew a Pauns Managment buck tag last year and his help was priceless. He loaned us a few items that we needed and didn't have since we flew out there from TN and AL. Since then we've become good friends and I consider myself lucky to have met Taylor....he's a straight up guy and knows his hunting. People are quick to ##### about a bad guide or outfitter but sometimes the good ones go without praise....so that's why I'm posting this. They don't come any better than Taylor.

Thanks firemedic just got back from the henrys i will give you a call and send you some pics. i need to get back out on the pauns my old man has the rifle tag. so far it looks like it will be a good year if it ever quits raining.

coon dog give me a call anytime

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom