Anyone Else?

Definitely had fun, my kids and wife think I am demented for doing it. Not really seeing any rutting activity yet, lots of does, some spikes and two points hanging around but the big boys have yet to make their move. Not feeling to bad this morning. I have been hitting the front pretty hard the last month. I have had a couple mornings that I could barely walk though. Looking forward to next weekend.

Seeing a few in my neighborhood but, nothing to get excited about once I get up above the house. If anyone needs someone to dog, push or just help, let me know. I have a few days available mid to end of the week and would like to get out with someone else and not just myself.

Smokepole

Only in about 1 foot here!

But it was Fun!

Crisp,Cold,sometimes clear & sometimes a Blizzard!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

After I dropped off a sign last night I drove by the bench to see if anything was moving. I finally seen a small two point doing his best to win over the ladies. Not really having any success but he was ruttin. Come on weekend!

Saw a few trucks pulled off on the shoulder of 89 last evening with spotting scopes sticking out the window...

The snow will be bigtime noisy and crunching.....

Robb

Thinking I will just hike in and sit on trail for the day. Seen one getting used pretty heavily on the weekend. Trying to decide if I will pack in the pop up or not and possibly some source of heat. Any suggestions on what to use for heat?

Just returned from a morning out in the hills. Again, a few does and a small buck. However, someone nailed one. As I was almost back to the truck I crossed a blood trail and followed it backwards. When it was shot, it walked right up my foot prints for about 30 yards before it went the opposite direction that I went at 6 am this morning. So, I may have walked right by some deer in the pre-dawn darkness and whom ever parked by my truck and came up the hill after I did got lucky.

Smokepole

Seen the same black truck last night. Is it legal to be pulled over in the emergency lane? Don't care who does it I just dont want to get a ticket if I do it. I went around cherry hill and spotted over the sound wall. Couple small buck pushing does. I may get out around noon today. Seen a good number of deer though, guess its just a matter of time until the big boys move in for some lovin.

Had a great weekend, nothing on the ground but seen lots of deer with a couple of good bucks. I stopped counting 2 pts at 16. Nice to see the rut kicking in. I love this time of year with the bucks on the prowl. Luckily I dont have to wait for next weekend to get back out with the holiday I should make it out on Wednesday and Friday, Sat, Sun.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-12 AT 11:49PM (MST)[p]Ya seen alot of two pointers as well, a handfull of them I like to see make it a couple more years, will make for a few nice trophies for fellow archers

Where did they go? From 16 2 pts and 3 nice buck in the area to 2 does and a two point. I wasnt prepared to see almost nothing. I dont know after yesterday if I go back in or go somewhere else that I havent scouted. This year has been about learning some of the front so I guess I get to learn a little more now.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom