Anyone from Baggs? Have room for a camper this fall?

elks96

Long Time Member
My wife and I are planning to archery mule deer hunt and antelope hope near baggs. We will be taking our 2 little ones with us. We are weekend warriors and will head up on Thursday Nights and hunt until Sunday. We have a little 19 foot camper and a jeep we will be using. I am hoping to find a place where we can safely park each for the week.

If anyone has a spot for us to store that would be great. We will be camping on the BLM, just do not want to leave my camper out all alone for a couple nights in a row.

I hope someone can help him out. He opened his home to me and allowed me to tag along with his family on their deer hunt last year. I was in town for a conference and just wanted to meet someone new and see some country. I di d no t have a tag. Stayed at his house two weekends and loved it!

Mike Henne

Cool I will call this afternoon. I have another offer as well. Looks like we will be good...

>
>I hope someone can help him
>out. He opened his
>home to me and allowed
>me to tag along with
>his family on their deer
>hunt last year. I was
>in town for a conference
>and just wanted to meet
>someone new and see some
>country. I di d
>no t have a tag.
>Stayed at his house two
>weekends and loved it!
>
>
>Mike Henne

elks96 sounds like a stand-up guy! I've learned that most guys on here are pretty dang cool with only a few turds (hopefully I'm not always a turd. ha)
Zeke

Awesome Deal! I have a spot lined out. It will be nice to have everything close to where we are hunting vs. Dragging it back and fourth each weekend.

Thanks to MM group for the help!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom