Anyone going out this weekend?

jarheadhunter

I am headed out Thu. and Fri. and going with people I have never hunted with before both days. I think it will be a good time to get out with new people and learn new things. So hopefully I will have some pics of the slaying this weekend. So who else is going out?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-10 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]jarheadhunter...I am considering Friday or Sunday just depends on how windy it is supposed to be.. Good luck to you and Smoke some Dogs!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Hey buzz.... I was thinking of going out sunday as well if the wind stays down. let me know maybe we can plan something out! and i have some big news to tell you and i think you will love me forever after I tell you!! call me!

>Hey buzz.... I was thinking of
>going out sunday as well
>if the wind stays down.
>let me know maybe we
>can plan something out! and
>i have some big news
>to tell you and i
>think you will love me
>forever after I tell you!!
>call me!

Sounds like you better call him. Good look to you guys get
some pics.

I went this morning and am going again tomorow. Just haven't had any luck at all yet 0 for 19 stands in Dec. Maybe tomorow will be the day for tipping yotes over good luck and merry Christmas to everyone.

Well I got out 2 days in a row and didn't even see a coyote. I guess thats how it goes sometimes. Oh well I am going to head back out this Sat. its my B-day so maybe I can get some B-day yotes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom