Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

As I stated during that exact conversation, I was simply showing people like yourselves hypocrisy and it worked. You want to blame when they go up, but when they go down and it's not your guy then the President had nothing to do with them going down. Fuel prices are in fact very complicated and a global market place that has a variety of things that impact them. The President has very little to do with them going up or down. Global supply chains being interrupted like we see in Russia and Ukraine can cause quick fuel price jumps. We are pumping more domestic barrels per day now than under the last Administration, again, you folks just straight up deny factual data because you don't want to hear it.

Yes, that was to troll your hypocrisy. It wasn't Biden who helped them go down, it wasn't Biden who made them go up. I'm not rehashing the entire conversation again. You disregard facts regardless of what they are.

We are drilling for more PETROLEUM products. That includes LNG, which we export, unless Biden decides to screw Texas.

While you are correct, daily price fluctuations aren't Presidential controlled.

But oil, thus gas, is traded on the futures market. Traders buy/sell on future pricing. A President hostile to producers means they won't produce, or won't invest long term.

You don't have to take my word, Biden talked about this very thing in the SOTU.

Diesel was $2.71 natl avg on his first day. It's $3.96 yesterday.

Despite all the "we produce more" bs, there isn't some huge basin pumped full of oil just waiting for Trump. In fact, Biden, won't even refill the emergency stockpile, because there isn't enough capacity in the system, and doing so, will drive prices higher.

Further. There is no supply chain issue with Russia. Biden, decided to try and flex economic strength on Putin, who was, 20 steps ahead of him. Biden, the PRESIDENT made a stupid decision that drove prices higher. Putin simply sold to India and China, still raking in profits, then, just for kicks, started BRICS nations weaning themselves off the dollar as the reserve currency.

These are DECISIONS, BIDEN made that 100% pushed the price of fuel upwards.

Your constant denial of the obvious, is a joke.

Oneye is just a product of the 1619 project and his personal “white guilt” and TDS.
Very comical he know everything about DEI living in one of the most Anglo areas of the states. Proves he is an idiot. Try living where there are a large variety or cultures and races and then cast your judgement. I live on the border. Hossblur tried to show this comparison repeatedly. Not sure why he is on this site but I’m pretty convinced he is 23-26 and living off his parents dole while pissed and the world wrapped up in the whole leftist (racist, TDS, global warming, ice age, climate change, electric vehicle, god is evil, white supremacy) agenda. Oh poor me! Angry all the time. Must be sad. I feel for him and his bitter comrades. Perfect democrat. Trained that life sucks and government will save you. They will eat their own.

My kid? I'd throw their asses out in the yard to take care of business. Feed them in the mud room and no begging at the table. Sleep on the floor. These ignorant little a$$h0l3s can sleep on the floor. Wanna be a pet? Be a pet. Phk that nonsense.

And just like that, he goes silent.

Furies aren't real🙄

Rumor has it they want a keynote speaker, anyone in Richfield interested?
Screenshot_2024-04-18-11-46-34-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

…..ask him about Uncle Brosie…..

Megyn Kelly played that today.

Holy hell.

For those that missed it.

Biden told a crowd about his uncle "**** down" in WW2 and was eaten by cannibals.

No chit. Eaten by f-ing cannibals.

In the real world, heis planes engines died and they crashed in ocean. His surviving crewmate recounted what ACTUALLY happened.

Megyn Kelly played that today.

Holy hell.

For those that missed it.

Biden told a crowd about his uncle "**** down" in WW2 and was eaten by cannibals.

No chit. Eaten by f-ing cannibals.

In the real world, heis planes engines died and they crashed in ocean. His surviving crewmate recounted what ACTUALLY happened.
twice.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom