Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

Na!

I Try & Stay Out Of The Political BS!

But To See How Blind Some Are Is UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

The BullSShit That Has Happened Since Biden Got In Is Beyond Belief!

Damage Done To This Country That Can't & Won't Be Reversed and At An Alarming Pace!

I Don't See Any Up-Coming Candidates That Can Or Would Even Try & Fix It & How Could They?

I Never Thought I'd See Our Country Go To Sshitt This Much In Such A Short Time!

I've Said For Many Years/Decades I'm Tired Of Voting For Lesser Of Evils!

But This Joe-Ker We've Got In Here Now Hopefully Won't Get In Again To Finish Destroying This Country!

Oh s#!t now you have pissed Bessie off😎

Biden Had Fuel Prices Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Biden & The BS COVID Had Prices On Lumber Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Along With Any Other Product You Wanna Talk About!

Don't Start Your F'N BS With Me!

Amazing Now That Election Time Is Nearing That Prices Are Mysteriously Going Down Isn't It?

I'm Not Acting Like TRUMP Didn't Do STUPID Sshitt!

Your 8.00+ 2x4'S Were A Product Of Your F'N Buddy Biden After Trump Left Office!

Your F'N Buddy Biden Has Done More Damage To This Country Than Any Other 5 Presidents Combined Have Ever Done!
First off, Trump was President in 2020, not Joe Biden, just FYI. I know I know everything is Biden's fault but Trump spent trillions of dollars his last year in office, approved of lock downs and everything Fauci said as well. I know I know, you don't want to admit that a 2X4 costs $3.30 today when it cost over $7 a few years ago. I know that's hard to admit.

I know it's hard to admit gas has come down and is expected to continue. I know it's hard to come to terms with the fact we are pumping record numbers of barrels of oil a day.

I know it's hard to come to terms with the fact the stock market is at record highs, inflation has come way down, and interest rates are expected to drop.

I know it's really hard for some of you to admit the President who isn't a part of your favorite political party is overseeing all of this.

Donald Trump spent over $7 trillion dollars in 4 years, and added over $8 trillion to the National Debt. I know you can't escape your echo chamber and your the party who denies reality like losing elections, but it doesn't make what you want to believe true vs what reality is.

It is interesting that Biden deserves credit for prices coming down. But no blame for 3 years of them going up?

No one at a grocery store thinks prices are down
I actually think the President has very little to do with many of the things, but if you want to blame him, he also gets credit when it's due. I know it's a one way street in your minds, but if you're going to blame for the bad, accept giving credit for the good too. In reality, there were a lot of externalities, and we are finally seeing things smooth from the once in a generation time period that we just went through.

Here's Trump trying to take credit for Biden's stock market because he's mad he said it would crash 3 years ago, and its actually breaking records daily. Never seen a bigger narcissist and liar in my life.

stockmarket.jpg

So?

I’ll bet a vast majority, if polled, would prefer the economy under Trump vs Biden. Care to take that bet?
If Trump gets to point to the stock market so does Biden. I'm so sorry the economy is showing signs of remaining very strong conservatives. I can see you wish it weren't happening for political reasons. Trump loves the current market so much he wants credit for it lol.

BIG FUUCCKKING DEAL!

It'll Take A Little More Than That To Fix A F'N Fraction Of The Damage Your BUDDY BIDEN Has Done!

OPEN Your GAWD-DAMNED Blind One Eye!
Blah blah blah, conservative rhetoric, blah blah blah. Y'all will deny reality because he's not the guy on your team(just ask election denial). You're making it pretty clear you folks can't be reasoned with. You want to point at it when it's your guy, but not when its the other guy. You want to blame the other guy for inflation when your guy added $8 trillion to the debt and spent $7 trillion in 4 years, and a ton in his last year in office.

I'm sorry that you get all of your facts from Karine Jean-Pierre... a proven liar... I can post a few montages of her blatant lies if you would like oneye. Hell of a press secretary that lies to her sheeple.

If Trump gets to point to the stock market so does Biden. I'm so sorry the economy is showing signs of remaining very strong conservatives. I can see you wish it weren't happening for political reasons. Trump loves the current market so much he wants credit for it lol.
Blah blah blah blah liberal woke traitor pants shitting blah blah blah blah falling up stairs incoherent blabber blah blah blah worst president ever

….i can do it to

Here's Trump trying to take credit for Biden's stock market because he's mad he said it would crash 3 years ago, and its actually breaking records daily. Never seen a bigger narcissist and liar in my life.

View attachment 135786

Seems kinda odd that Trump is now trying to take credit for the massive crash of the stock market that he predicted would occur under Biden.

I don’t care. Stock market is at a record high, employment at a record low, and jobs grew at nearly double what was expected for January. Inflation is down, and gas prices are too. Y’all can deny reality as hard as you want but it is what it is.

But the type of response I’d expect. No logic, no substance, just more stupidity from you. No surprise you’ll vote for the orange idiot, it fits.

Pretty much says it all right there
Stock market exceeding expectations, job growth exceeding expectations by nearly double, gas and inflation are down, but you keep thinking things are doom and gloom, they aren’t, keep living your cushy white conservative American life under Joe.

Seems kinda odd that Trump is now trying to take credit for the massive crash of the stock market that he predicted would occur under Biden.
See the jobs report? Almost twice as good as expected. These doom and gloom folks can’t come to terms with the fact things are actually okay. They want so bad for it to be negative, just so orange man can win an election. It’s the definition of a cult.

I don’t care. Stock market is at a record high, employment at a record low, WHICH WAY IS IT? YOU BABBLE YOUR BS & DON'T EVEN LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE TYPED! and jobs grew at nearly double what was expected for January. Inflation is down, and gas prices are too. Y’all can deny reality as hard as you want but it is what it is.

But the type of response I’d expect. No logic, no substance, just more stupidity from you. No surprise you’ll vote for the orange idiot, it fits.

Stock market exceeding expectations, job growth exceeding expectations by nearly double, gas and inflation are down, but you keep thinking things are doom and gloom, they aren’t, keep living your cushy white conservative American life under Joe.
Gas and inflation are down? Compared to when? What were gas prices and inflation rates before Biden?

Job growth exceeding expectations? Once again, compared to when?

This is from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce: "We hear everyday from our member companies - of every size and industry - across every state - they are facing unprecedented challenges trying to find workers". Reason being is many have dropped out of the workforce, quit trying to find work, and using govt assistance instead. This is one reason the unemployment numbers have gone down nation wide. Go read the article to get a better idea on what's really behind the numbers the headlines you read.

Their next artice is titled: "How govt benefit programs are contributing to US labor shortage".

Try to read beyond the headlines and try some critical thinking skills....although you like Biden so I know thinking skills are not likely available to you.

Gas and inflation are down? Compared to when? What were gas prices and inflation rates before Biden?

Job growth exceeding expectations? Once again, compared to when?

This is from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce: "We hear everyday from our member companies - of every size and industry - across every state - they are facing unprecedented challenges trying to find workers". Reason being is many have dropped out of the workforce, quit trying to find work, and using govt assistance instead. This is one reason the unemployment numbers have gone down nation wide. Go read the article to get a better idea on what's really behind the numbers the headlines you read.

Their next artice is titled: "How govt benefit programs are contributing to US labor shortage".

Try to read beyond the headlines and try some critical thinking skills....although you like Biden so I know thinking skills are not likely available to you.
👍
He never mentions that majority of products consumed in the USA had over a 7% rate of inflation. The highest inflation rate in over 40 years.

I thought for sure he'd post 60 minutes with Jerome Powell. I guess the "unsustainable" debt part didn't fit his narrative either.🤷

Let’s do see if half his charges go away on Monday.

I’m thinking the only thing that might happen by Monday is that appeals court rejects Trumps bogus immunity claim 3-0. And his federal election interference case picks up more steam.
Uh oh. Took longer than most expected, but Trumps obsurd claim of immunity got a sound 3-0 spanking today.

I’m betting the Supreme Court doesn’t even touch that stupid s*** and Trump heads to trial for election interference…..as he should.

Anybody thinking Haley might be a good nominee?

Uh oh. Took longer than most expected, but Trumps obsurd claim of immunity got a sound 3-0 spanking today.

I’m betting the Supreme Court doesn’t even touch that stupid s*** and Trump heads to trial for election interference…..as he should.

Dumbest claim ever. If they say yes Trump you get immunity then so does Biden or any other future POTUS for anything they may do in office. How much cash could Biden make from China if he had total immunity? ChaChing.... to the highest bidder.

Lots of Dems do, the military industrial complex does, the globalist right does.

No normal folks though

No!

But Here We Go With Lesser Of Evils Again But She Could Probably Beat The Other 2 JOKERS!

It’s almost always the lessor of evils. Would you prefer Haley or Biden? I know who I’d prefer.

Trumps legal issues are starting to warm up and it’s gonna turn a lot of people away. But go ahead and continue knocking Haley….. she’s almost a guaranteed win against Biden.

Darn another bad day for Fox News brain rot. I love how shocked/disappointed she was when she read the results lol. Jobs grew at nearly twice the rate as expected. Thanks Joe! Am I doing this right yet?

Counting people picking up second jobs to make ends meet isn’t job growth. Lying about a recession is like moving the fence back 500’ in a baseball game, because the other team is jacking home runs left and right. Also remember before the last large recession the stock market surged right before it crashed. It was manipulated to look better. I think Joe was in the white house at that time with Obama. Consumer debt is at an all time high. People are using buy now pay later methods for food. Guess what if you offer that you get a loophole around the truth in lending act. What do you think the penalties are when you can’t pay back your buy now pay later food.Also you may want to look at Gross domestic income and not gross domestic product that will show you all you need to know. Tell us how great the economy is Oneye. Since your not very good at reading statistics go watch the movie the big short. That’ll show you what’s to come if things don’t change. But at least the mean orange man isn’t in office. I don’t remember him giving Ukraine access to unlimited funds, while his own people are forced into poverty.

It’s almost always the lessor of evils. Would you prefer Haley or Biden? I know who I’d prefer.

Trumps legal issues are starting to warm up and it’s gonna turn a lot of people away. But go ahead and continue knocking Haley….. she’s almost a guaranteed win against Biden.

Yes, because all the Dems that that registered as Dems to vote for her in primaries, and then get polling calls, will vote for her in the general.

Just like they did McCain and Romney🙄

She's finished last, every time.

The left is making Trump a martyr.

Then when he wins, they will stand around scratching their heads wondering what happened.

You Haven't Seen Me Knocking Haley Anywhere,Anytime!

Now Fill That Name In With Biden!

Then I'm Guilty!

Ain't looking too good for Nikki

View attachment 136461
I do realize how unlikely it’s looking for Haley, extreme longshot would be optimistic.

I also THINK I see how this is going to end…..well for Biden.

And meanwhile it looks like a pretty dang good border deal is going up in flames. Who should we thank for that?

Good? Codifying 5000 more migrants (illegal or not) per day before anybody shuts the border? That's near 2 million per year! I think you can blame any R with a brain for that one :cool:
Ok. How longs the border gonna remain open until a “perfect” bill comes along? Think that version is gonna pass?? I’m guessing it be awhile.

I suppose. I think the issue is that the bill doesn't do anything to curb the influx. It's not about being a "perfect" bill- it does practically nothing. If the president wants to curb it, he can do so without a bill. For one, he can quit cutting razor wire;)

I do realize how unlikely it’s looking for Haley, extreme longshot would be optimistic.

I also THINK I see how this is going to end…..well for Biden.

And meanwhile it looks like a pretty dang good border deal is going up in flames. Who should we thank for that?
You can’t be serious a “a dang good border deal”? How is that a good deal, please explain.

Have you ever traveled outside the US? What other country allows to happen what is going on at our border? Why do you think every other country doesn’t allow open borders?

Those in this country who think 5000 illegals per day is ok….morons!

Last edited:
I suppose. I think the issue is that the bill doesn't do anything to curb the influx. It's not about being a "perfect" bill- it does practically nothing. If the president wants to curb it, he can do so without a bill. For one, he can quit cutting razor wire;)
Seems like the people actually working in border security are supporting this bill. I’m just gonna guess they have more practical experience to support its effectiveness than you or me. I’ll definitely value their suggestion way more than what the politicians say. But thats just me not thinking I know more about the border than they do.

It’s also kinda funny how the bills passage was initially looking likely, until Trump chimed in, BEFORE he even knew any details about it. Then support for it magically goes out the window. Best to try to save this as a political chip than actually do what’s best for the country.

Another classic example of a presidential candidate putting self before country. Certainly making the border crisis look less like the emergency that it is.

Seems like the people actually working in border security are supporting this bill. I’m just gonna guess they have more practical experience to support its effectiveness than you or me. I’ll definitely value their suggestion way more than what the politicians say. But thats just me not thinking I know more about the border than they do.

It’s also kinda funny how the bills passage was initially looking likely, until Trump chimed in, BEFORE he even knew any details about it. Then support for it magically goes out the window. Best to try to save this as a political chip than actually do what’s best for the country.

Another classic example of a presidential candidate putting self before country. Certainly making the border crisis look less like the emergency that it is.
Let’s see, do you think those at the border would prefer this deal or what was in place before Biden came into office? From what I’ve heard they’d prefer what Trump had in place, remain in Mexico. So, with the stroke of a pen Biden could do that without needing any approval….kind of like what he did his very first day in office.

What a dumb comment, not surprising.

You can’t be serious a “a dang good border deal”? How is that a good deal, please explain.

Have you ever traveled outside the US? What other country allows to happen what is going on at our border? Why do you think every other country doesn’t allow open borders?

Those in this country who think 5000 illegals per day is ok….morons!
Ok Fly, you send your perfect version of a border bill to your representative and let’s see how long that takes to pass. We’ll all be waiting. It’s called compromise, and it’s almost always needed to pass legislation, ESPECIALLY when you don’t have a majority.

I’ve been to a couple other countries. I think the US is the best in the world, hence why people want to come here. Some countries have tight borders to keep people from leaving. Because of that fact, you suggestion to compare our border management to other countries doesn’t make much sense.

The US needs to do what’s best for the US. We should NOT give a s*** what Guatemala, China or N Korea does with their borders. THATS a stupid argument.

Last edited:
Ok Fly, you send your perfect version of a border bill to your representative and let’s see how long that takes to pass. We’ll all be waiting. It’s called compromise, and it’s almost always needed to pass legislation, ESPECIALLY when you don’t have a majority.

I’ve been to a couple other countries. I think the US is the best in the world, hence why people want to come here. Some countries have tight borders to keep people from leaving. Because of that fact, you suggestion to compare our border management to other countries doesn’t make much sense.

The US needs to do what’s best for the US. We should NOT give a s*** what Guatemala, China or N Korea does. THATS a stupid argument.
Did Biden ask for compromise on his first day in office?

I asked what country allows open access through their border?

Did Biden ask for compromise on his first day in office?

I asked what country allows open access through their border?
I’m not arguing for an open border. I’m also not arguing for Biden.

I AM arguing for border control. Tight control. I am accepting reality that compromise will be required to get that. I’m saying I’ll trust those who know most about it……thats not supporting Biden.

I’m am also arguing that Haley should stick around, she might turn out to be the best option.

I AM arguing for border control. Tight control. I am accepting reality that compromise will be required to get that. I’m saying I’ll trust those who know most about it……thats not supporting Biden.

I’m am also arguing that Haley should stick around, she might turn out to be the best option.
Gotcha. I don't believe the border patrol knowing about the border makes them the experts on what is best for immigration policy. And I'd argue the border patrol does not support this bill in large- but like any group you can find some who do.

I'd also argue that this bill does not make the border "tight" in any meaningful way. We'll be no worse off tomorrow as far as number of illegal immigrants with or without this bill.

I think there was zero compromise from the Ds on this- they used McConnel's desire for Ukraine funds against him. Other Rs are furious- not much of a compromise.

As for Haley- just fine if she hangs around. Not sure what difference it makes tho unless the Supreme Court rules that states can keep Trump off the ballot. I doubt they will allow that.

Those who are in “the know”, actually enforcing the border, are saying bring back Trumps policy.

It seems to me the vast majority of the time it’s R’s that compromise. Again, did Biden ask when he signed an exec order repealing stay in Mexico? So why does he need it now? Who was it that was saying for the past 3 years that the border is SECURE? Now that it’s an election year and they are under water on the issue, it’s time to only allow 5000 a day? Phugk them

Last edited:
To be perfectly clear, I think almost all politicians are in it for themselves, on both sides of the isle. Honestly, this country needs a complete clean out of its govt. Trump most likely won’t be able to get it done to the extent it needs but he is the ONLY one willing to try. I’m not sure how many on here have studied history but we are on a path that doesn’t bode well. Whether you like it or not, if future generations are going to have some semblance of what we have now, some **** needs to change in a hurry. It doesn’t matter if your R or D, if you’re so blinded by ideology….thats exactly how it happens.

Johnson has said for weeks, that it was DOA.

Today friends is one of those days.

Today, @Oneye is going to explode.

He's written many an informative posts to tell us all about how we are bigots, and anti American farmer and buisness.

He's also written books showing his TDS.

If you're in Sevier County, best seek shelter. There's bound to be a massive explosion with body parts going everywhere.

Oneye has to admit he agrees with Trump🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We've Already Got One Of Them NONES Trying To Run The Country Now!

And What A F'N PISS POOR Job He Has Done!

Let's At Least IMPEACH His Sorry Ass!
Establishment politicians don’t impeach their own ilk. Just outsiders that produce results and shed light on how worthless they are. Establishment Republicans will fight just enough to make it look like they tried. And then tell you how hard they worked. Dems are ******** loonies that don’t know what restroom to use and think we can print to prosperity. It’s Trump or RFK everyone else sucks and has no nuts.

Establishment politicians don’t impeach their own ilk. Just outsiders that produce results and shed light on how worthless they are. Establishment Republicans will fight just enough to make it look like they tried. And then tell you how hard they worked. Dems are ******** loonies that don’t know what restroom to use and think we can print to prosperity. It’s Trump or RFK everyone else sucks and has no nuts.
That’s the thing. With the dems you know what you’re getting and what to expect. With the R’s it’s like Charlie Brown and the football.

“Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are bad people with ideas.”

Apologies for being away for so long everyone, I've been busy. I will try to get back to you all. It's okay, I'm still here for you all no worries!

Maybe I won't due to all the nonsense from the Putin loving party these days, or how the guy at the top of y'all's ticket is encouraging our enemies to attack our allies. Putin murdered a political opponent today. Yet Tucker Carlson and Trump love defending the guy.....y'all see how insane your party is becoming yet or?

BTW did you noticed polls in the NY special election to replace Santos were around 8 points off? The Democrats won again, overperformed, and took another House seat? Good luck with all that Putin loving MAGA, hate our allies nonsense guys. Your guy can't shut his stupid mouth.

Last edited:
Today friends is one of those days.

Today, @Oneye is going to explode.

He's written many an informative posts to tell us all about how we are bigots, and anti American farmer and buisness.

He's also written books showing his TDS.

If you're in Sevier County, best seek shelter. There's bound to be a massive explosion with body parts going everywhere.

Oneye has to admit he agrees with Trump🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One of the very few smart things he's said.

You are ignorant and dangerous….
The party of Vladimir Putin. Not ignorant at all, he's a vicious dictator and murderer and a fair portion of large voices including the orange idiot sympathizes for him.

Tucker Carlson is ignorant and dangerous.

Last edited:
The party of Vladimir Putin. Not ignorant at all, he's a vicious dictator and murderer and a fair portion of large voices including the orange idiot sympathizes for him.

Tucker Carlson is ignorant and dangerous.

True.

A leader who uses courts to eliminate his political rival is undemocratic.

Anyone have their School Administrators asking for the National Gaurd to take control of their school?

🎈 Sleepy Joe's America.🎈
🤡Liberal run Massachusetts.🤡

True.

A leader who uses courts to eliminate his political rival is undemocratic.
Vladimir Putin kills his political enemies. Yet, the right has a crush on him and Donald Trump is on social media sympathizing with him and comparing America to it. It's disgusting.

No matter how you look at it Trump will be your president again. And you will have 4yrs of TDS.
The election will be close. Again, if you look at specifics within polls right now they are showing unrealistic and outsized voter swings that are not at all likely to materialize. Again, Democrats continue to outperform polls. The orange idiot is a big reason why.

Vladimir Putin kills his political enemies. Yet, the right has a crush on him and Donald Trump is on social media sympathizing with him and comparing America to it. It's disgusting.
Joe Biden isn't quite there yet....but getting close. He uses lawfare and the alphabet agencies to cripple and destroy his political enemies.....the left should be so proud. It appears you are.

Are you saying our govt hasn’t eliminated a political rival? You’re so special

What was he in prison for?

Friday's ruling, the court found Navalny had retroactively financed and incited "extremist activities" through his now-defunct Anti-Corruption Foundation. Judges also found the opposition leader guilty of "rehabilitating Nazi ideology
-npr

Extremist activities and Naziism. Hummmnmmmm, where have I heard that before?

Last edited:
Joe Biden isn't quite there yet....but getting close. He uses lawfare and the alphabet agencies to cripple and destroy his political enemies.....the left should be so proud. It appears you are.
No. No he's not, and the fact you or the orange idiot is comparing politics in America to the vicious dictator in Russia is disgusting and a disservice to America. The fact Trump compared himself to Navalny yesterday is atrocious.

Are you saying our govt hasn’t eliminated a political rival? You’re so special
Within the country? I'm sure you're not dense enough to compare America to Russia, would be Biden knocking off every Republican and/or Democrat that challenges him in any way. But sure, you totally live in reality. It's disgusting to even slightly compare America's political discourse to Russia. The fact you are able to sit here and lambast the President like you are is the difference my guy. People who were memorializing and honoring Navalny in the streets were arrested in mass in the past few days in Russia. Grow up. Fox News commentators and right wing pundits wouldn't be able to so easily be attacking Putin in Russia as they do freely with Biden here. Think Sean Hannity would still be around in Russia criticizing Putin like he does Biden? Nope.

Last edited:
What was he in prison for?

Friday's ruling, the court found Navalny had retroactively financed and incited "extremist activities" through his now-defunct Anti-Corruption Foundation. Judges also found the opposition leader guilty of "rehabilitating Nazi ideology
-npr

Extremist activities and Naziism. Hummmnmmmm, where have I heard that before?
I don't know if you heard the news but Putin failed to poison Navalny once, and succeeded in murdering him just recently, and he is far from the only one Putin has murdered, but you keep trying to stretch that comparison. Move to Russia, since America is so much the same.

“People who were memorializing and honoring Navalny in the streets were arrested in mass in the past few days in Russia.”

….uncomfortably similar to thousands of peaceful protestors after Jan. 6th….

I don't know if you heard the news but Putin failed to poison Navalny once, and succeeded in murdering him just recently, and he is far from the only one Putin has murdered, but you keep trying to stretch that comparison. Move to Russia, since America is so much the same.

Not America, just the libs.

Biden is the first President since 1776 to use the justice system to attempt to jail his rival.

Spin all day. But in 250ish years Biden is the first and only.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom