Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

Math is hard.

My town has 33,000 people.

Yours has 8000.

Meaning you have 160 diverse" people. And, I'd bet 150 of them aren't black.

But you just go ahead and educate us unknowing folks.

You should go read that lawsuit.

She was asked to pick up garbage, and was pissed people didn't address her as Doctor. You know, super racist ****

Youre a leftist. Own it, be proud

Did you put one of those "in this house" signs in your yard so everyone knew "you were the good white guy"?
I'm simply taking your stupid talking points as seriously as they should be taken. Your neighborhood would not classify under "diverse" any more than mine Hossy. But the few minority people who do live there seems to be suing your district a lot over racial discrimination. Not leftist at all, liberal, as much as I argue with you right wing nut jobs on here I argue with left wing nut jobs as well. You're every bit as extreme as the far left.

I'm simply taking your stupid talking points as seriously as they should be taken. Your neighborhood would not classify under "diverse" any more than mine Hossy. But the few minority people who do live there seems to be suing your district a lot over racial discrimination. Not leftist at all, liberal, as much as I argue with you right wing nut jobs on here I argue with left wing nut jobs as well. You're every bit as extreme as the far left.
Hossblur, is far from being as extreme as the far left.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right out burning down neighborhoods.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right out shutting down streets so hard working citizens of this country get to work late or get home late.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right going to speakers that they do not agree with and shouting the speaker down.
Yeah, MSNBC should be taken as seriously as Fox News. Not at all.
So when it is a Democrat that is saying prejudice things, it is excusable because you don't agree with them, but You continue to call many on this site (in fact you said the Republican party is) racist because some crazy women in midvale is screaming racist comments.

You say you get along find with your neighbors but odds are most of your neighbors are LDS and Republicans that support Trump because that is what rural central Utah is.
Have you ever told them that you think they all are some racist pieces of trash and that there religion is just a scam by some greedy old white men?
That would probably go over good at the neighborhood barbecue. 🤣

Hossblur, is far from being as extreme as the far left.
The far left thinks they aren't extreme too bud.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right out burning down neighborhoods.
Yes, I saw them attack, graffitied, attack capitol police, and degrade our capitol and tear down American flags. You acting as though what you're referencing is just as small of a portion of the "left" as exists on the right, is just dishonest hackery from you, but there's no surprise there.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right out shutting down streets so hard working citizens of this country get to work late or get home late.
I see lots of MAGA truck brigades, protests, stop the steal, etc. yes.
Do you see hossblur or anyone from the right going to speakers that they do not agree with and shouting the speaker down.
Absolutely lol. MAGA idiots show up plenty of places and act uncivil acting like they don't just shows what hackish echo chamber clowns you folks are. Yes, your MAGA extremists are every bit as ugly as the left. And your politics can be extreme while doing none of these things. You don't have to go burn a place down for your politics to be extreme. I see folks post Ring doorbell videos of their political flags, pride flags, black lives flags, etc. being taken from their own properties multiple times, and weekly on social media. So please stop pretending your side doesn't have horrible idiots.
So when it is a Democrat that is saying prejudice things, it is excusable because you don't agree with them, but You continue to call many on this site (in fact you said the Republican party is) racist because some crazy women in midvale is screaming racist comments.
I call you racist, because you are racist. Being racist doesn't just mean you're a vicious racist yelling the N word. Hoss has really proven it in some of his comments in the last couple pages.
You say you get along find with your neighbors but odds are most of your neighbors are LDS and Republicans that support Trump because that is what rural central Utah is.
Sure, I don't have to like your politics or religion to be civil with you.
Have you ever told them that you think they all are some racist pieces of trash and that there religion is just a scam by some greedy old white men?
I've certainly told some they are racist, well.....because they are.
That would probably go over good at the neighborhood barbecue. 🤣
You're right, I'm the bad guy because someone using the N word at the neighborhood bbq is more acceptable in a lot of folks eyes than voting for Joe Biden.

Translation.

He watches a lot of MSNBC and they show him all this stuff.

And, like everything else, the far left, because there aren't moderate left anymore, uses the word racist so much it has no meaning anymore, so now they are on to everyone being Nazis

Sorry, but, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes” doesn’t sound like a question.

In case you didn’t recognize that, it’s a direct quote from Trump’s phone call to the GA Secretary of State, Raffensperger, pressuring him to make up an election result.

Kinda sounds more like a statement. Very different then asking legitimate questions.
More overreactions from the TDS run media.

I might

But it's funny to watch him get unhinged.

He generally tries to act above the fray in his posts. But if you poke him a min, he goes off the rails.
Ole Oneye blind wants Mike Obama to run.
Hasn't Barack Hussein Obama done enough?

D4C21B80-3D0D-4CCD-B32C-9A295C306A1A.jpeg

Got another question for you Oneye,

When does a Mexican become a Spaniard?....

.....when he marries your daughter.....

Translation.

He watches a lot of MSNBC and they show him all this stuff.

And, like everything else, the far left, because there aren't moderate left anymore, uses the word racist so much it has no meaning anymore, so now they are on to everyone being Nazis
Oh it has meaning. Such as implying that there's it's sheltered to not live in a diverse neighborhood. That is definitely racist. PS Hoss, you also live in a very sheltered neighborhood.

Nothing but a race baiter
Done with this conversation
Good. Discussing the evils of racism doesn't make someone a race baiter especially when racism exists at heavy levels in this state, within the predominant religions, and within the predominant political party. Sorry you don't want to hear it.

The type of diversity Oneye craves so badly for Richfield
Aw, the blatant racist chimes in. I appreciate you proving my point quite frankly. You’re proving you are in fact racist over and over. Guess what? White people commit crimes too.

Conservatives: “He doesn’t really wanna be a dictator”

Donald Trump every day now: “I am above the law”

If you want to vote for someone who blatantly says he’s above the law you live by, be those morons. He’s made a mockery and clown of your entire party. He’s took you away from every “standard” or “principle” you ever had. He’s literally saying the President and specifically HIM should be above the law and immune from the law. He sounds so so innocent. I didn’t leave the GOP. The GOP left me.

Aw, the blatant racist chimes in. I appreciate you proving my point quite frankly. You’re proving you are in fact racist over and over. Guess what? White people commit crimes too.

Guess what, as usual, I know something you pretend to not know.

Conservatives: “He doesn’t really wanna be a dictator”

Donald Trump every day now: “I am above the law”

If you want to vote for someone who blatantly says he’s above the law you live by, be those morons. He’s made a mockery and clown of your entire party. He’s took you away from every “standard” or “principle” you ever had. He’s literally saying the President and specifically HIM should be above the law and immune from the law. He sounds so so innocent. I didn’t leave the GOP. The GOP left me.

I remember when my son bought a gun illegally and dumped it in the garbage can across from a school, after writing off hookers as a buisness expense on his taxes when I was the chief executive of the US, but I had my AG offer him immunity on all of it, including future crimes.

Oh.

Wait.

I'm not the current dictator

I remember when my son bought a gun illegally and dumped it in the garbage can across from a school, after writing off hookers as a buisness expense on his taxes when I was the chief executive of the US, but I had my AG offer him immunity on all of it, including future crimes.

Oh.

Wait.

I'm not the current dictator
Joe Biden isn't the guy at rallies daily saying that he should be immune from crimes he commits as President. That's Donald Trump, who is blatantly saying he's above the law, and should not be prosecuted for any crime he did or does commit as President. It's literally what he's saying Hoss. The President isn't above the law. Throw Trump in jail, throw Biden in jail, the President is not above the law we all live by, and should not be immune to crimes they commit.

PS for such an innocent guy, he's sure begging for immunity.

Donald Trump 100% thinks he's above the law. He is not.

Even Fox News has to admit it

"The DOW has never been higher than this, S&P also at a record high, technology stocks looking even more magnificent right now.......improvement on the interest rate front, we've found this sweet spot where the federal reserve will still cut interest rates"

"The betting is, this will continue"

I remember the orange idiot saying the stock market would crash.

Last edited:
Joe Biden isn't the guy at rallies daily saying that he should be immune from crimes he commits as President. That's Donald Trump, who is blatantly saying he's above the law, and should not be prosecuted for any crime he did or does commit as President. It's literally what he's saying Hoss. The President isn't above the law. Throw Trump in jail, throw Biden in jail, the President is not above the law we all live by, and should not be immune to crimes they commit.

I remember when Obama ran guns into Mexico to cartels which resulted in Bryan Terry murder.

Can you show us the post you made calling for Obama to be tried for that murder?

I guess immunity only extends to accessory to murder for leftists?

Even Fox News has to admit it

"The DOW has never been higher than this, S&P also at a record high, technology stocks looking even more magnificent right now.......improvement on the interest rate front, we've found this sweet spot where the federal reserve will still cut interest rates"

"The betting is, this will continue"

I remember the orange idiot saying the stock market would crash.

Of course it will. The far left is deeply in bed with wall street.

Glad we agree

Joe doesn’t need to say that at rallies when you have the whole DOJ covering for you.

I remember when Obama ran guns into Mexico to cartels which resulted in Bryan Terry murder.

Can you show us the post you made calling for Obama to be tried for that murder?

I guess immunity only extends to accessory to murder for leftists?
Do we also convict every person who has voted against safer gun legislation for what bad people do with guns?

PS yeah, I don't care if Biden, Trump, and Obama all end up in jail guy. You folks just cannot fathom the fact your orange clown is a corrupt, lying, wanna-be fascist POS who thinks he's fully above the law. Cult.

Do we also convict every person who has voted against safer gun legislation for what bad people do with guns?

PS yeah, I don't care if Biden, Trump, and Obama all end up in jail guy. You folks just cannot fathom the fact your orange clown is a corrupt, lying, wanna-be fascist POS who thinks he's fully above the law. Cult.

Obama RAN GUNS. Yes. If I run guns to Mexico, I go to jail.

So, I guess you didn't post a single time Obama should go to jail, or even face charges? I've seen your post about Trump. Where are your posts proving your more than just lip service?

Imagine my suprise

I will end this debate right now.
Utah, per capita, has more Hotties grown in it than any other place in the world.
Utah lifestyle for the win!!

This is the best conversation about furries in the schools I have ever seen! 🤣
I know now to try to avoid the one eyed thread wrecker!

I just want to invite you all to Fury Con 2024. While I know to people in Richfield it can't possibly be true, Fury Con is back for a whole week.

Screenshot_2024-01-23-19-56-02-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Now you Mormons and racists(one in the same as Oneye says it) don't you dare mention it, because a dude in Sevier County knows better

Oneye......you should open your heart and mind to DJ Trump.....the truth will set you free....:)

Oneye should donate his home to a minority to show his sorrow of racism that runs rampant in Utah. Do the right thing buddy, it would be a great sign of virtue.

Oneye should donate his home to a minority to show his sorrow of racism that runs rampant in Utah. Do the right thing buddy, it would be a great sign of virtue.

Donate? Hell it sits on stolen land. He should bulldoze it and get back to europe

I'm not going to reply to each and every reply right now, I don't have time.

All I can say, is I truly loved Donald Trump's speech after the NH primary. I loved it. Because Democrats get to run against that guy, and he just can't help but look like an unhinged idiot. He is attacking Haley, in horrible looking ways more than Joe Biden.

Humiliating Tim Scott on stage doing this. Y'all cannot think independent and moderate voters are going to enthusiastically come to this guys camp lol

Oh btw guys, the economy grew at a more rapid pace than expected again, I know I know you all hate reality and love rhetoric but:

economy.jpg

Oh and Trump has been pushing Republican Senators not to pass legislation to fix the border because he wants to run on it.

Good luck, Democrats appreciate you nominating the guy.

Last edited:
Joe Biden got 70% of the vote in a write in campaign in NH against this guy. Joe Biden didn't even campaign or spend money in the state and was left off the ballot.

Honest question.

Why is the Biden administration fighting the release of "cease fire" write ins?

Honest question.

Why is the Biden administration fighting the release of "cease fire" write ins?
It was around 1,200 people. Biden got nearly 64% in a write in campaign. Did you watch the results in NH? What I saw was motivated Democrats and Independents come out in pretty decent force to support Haley. That, along with Biden's performance in a write in campaign he did nothing to support, tells me the opposition to Trump is motivated to show up and oppose him.

The ceasefire thing is clearly a negligible number of people who think they're a bigger group than they are (kinda like MAGA), why are you so focused on it?

Oh and here’s this to those of you who want to talk about the debt, fiscal responsibility, or inflation, Biden’s economy is actually stabilizing after a ton of spending this guy did too. This was in 4 years btw everyone.
IMG_9803.jpeg

I'm not going to reply to each and every reply right now, I don't have time.

All I can say, is I truly loved Donald Trump's speech after the NH primary. I loved it. Because Democrats get to run against that guy, and he just can't help but look like an unhinged idiot. He is attacking Haley, in horrible looking ways more than Joe Biden.

Humiliating Tim Scott on stage doing this. Y'all cannot think independent and moderate voters are going to enthusiastically come to this guys camp lol

Oh btw guys, the economy grew at a more rapid pace than expected again, I know I know you all hate reality and love rhetoric but:

View attachment 135497

Oh and Trump has been pushing Republican Senators not to pass legislation to fix the border because he wants to run on it.

Good luck, Democrats appreciate you nominating the guy.

I know you have no sense of humor, but his speech was hilarious as he clowned her.

Two states, she finished last everytime, but desperately tried to claim some moral victory.

He clowned her, it was funny as hell

It was around 1,200 people. Biden got nearly 64% in a write in campaign. Did you watch the results in NH? What I saw was motivated Democrats and Independents come out in pretty decent force to support Haley. That, along with Biden's performance in a write in campaign he did nothing to support, tells me the opposition to Trump is motivated to show up and oppose him.

The ceasefire thing is clearly a negligible number of people who think they're a bigger group than they are (kinda like MAGA), why are you so focused on it?

I'm not. Listened to talking points yesterday and they were discussing Biden fighting the release.

My guy is out, so now I can watch. But I believe Trump set record for turnout.

Haley is dead in the water, she always was.

In a general, Dems will vote Dem. They won't vote her

I know you have no sense of humor, but his speech was hilarious as he clowned her.
Not really no. It was a horrible look. That guy is exactly who Joe Biden is begging will start showing up again. YOU and your political circle may love it, but the suburban mom in Michigan, not so much.
Two states, she finished last everytime, but desperately tried to claim some moral victory.
Trump claims victory every time he loses. He literally said in the speech that night he won every primary there (he didn't) and that he won in 2016 and won even bigger in 2020 than 2016. He lost both NH both times. So Haley claiming moral victory vs Trump claiming victory when he lost, I mean, no leg to stand on there my guy.
He clowned her, it was funny as hell
Not to people he needs to vote for him. He looks like an unhinged clown. Y'all really don't get this is why he lost to Joe do you? That's okay, you'll learn the lesson again. Maybe this time you'll understand that ain't funny to independent voters who pass by their TV and see him acting like an idiot every time he steps up to a mic.

I'm not. Listened to talking points yesterday and they were discussing Biden fighting the release.
I mean I don't know how much he fought the release, the total number was around 1,200.
Haley is dead in the water, she always was.

In a general, Dems will vote Dem. They won't vote her
Independents is what matters. Trump and Biden are neck and neck, Haley is nearly 10 points ahead of Biden in nearly every poll because Independent and moderate voters hate Donald Trump even if Republicans love him. Democrats will vote Democrat, Republicans will vote Republican, but Haley is the one who overwhelmingly won Independents that night. Showing again, Trump is toxic with them.

Oh and here’s this to those of you who want to talk about the debt, fiscal responsibility, or inflation, Biden’s economy is actually stabilizing after a ton of spending this guy did too. This was in 4 years btw everyone.
View attachment 135498

I'll let Van Jones respond

JONES: If I were Biden, I would stay hidden. And I’ll tell you why. He doesn’t inspire confidence, and he’s not a great messenger for himself… There is something wrong with this campaign where we are somehow expecting Joe Biden – who, frankly, hid during the last campaign – to come out now and be Flash Gordon and save his own campaign. The people who are benefiting from the Biden economy, and they exist, should be empowered to speak
Cnn

All projected to happen in 2024.

I think I am, Donald Trump is every bit to blame for inflation as Joe Biden, and Biden's economy is stabilizing nicely.

Meanwhile it's Donald Trump undermining border policy.

Texas is daring Biden to come cut razor wire. Those optics will be spectacular

JONES: If I were Biden, I would stay hidden. And I’ll tell you why. He doesn’t inspire confidence, and he’s not a great messenger for himself… There is something wrong with this campaign where we are somehow expecting Joe Biden – who, frankly, hid during the last campaign – to come out now and be Flash Gordon and save his own campaign. The people who are benefiting from the Biden economy, and they exist, should be empowered to speak
Cnn

Problem is, the billionaires are benefitting, AWKWARD

All projected to happen in 2024.

I think I am, Donald Trump is every bit to blame for inflation as Joe Biden, and Biden's economy is stabilizing nicely.

Meanwhile it's Donald Trump undermining border policy.

Projected by who, Biden? Rates going to drop 4%?

Inflation year over year 2%?

COME ON MAN!!

Projected by who, Biden? Rates going to drop 4%?

Inflation year over year 2%?

COME ON MAN!!
Trumps prior top Whitehouse economic advisor:

"If I were he, I would be bragging about it too, and inflation has come down. All is fair in love, war, and politics."

Sorry Hoss, that economic disaster Republicans have been BEGGING for, for 3 years now, still ain't coming. Even Fox News has to give him credit.

Cnn
I agree with Van, luckily he's running against a loud mouth idiot who will make headlines every day now for 11 months by the stupid things he says. I would love for Biden not to be the nominee come July.

Texas is daring Biden to come cut razor wire. Those optics will be spectacular
Texas has every right to put out the wire, they have no right to ignore a Supreme Court ruling or block federal officers from doing their job. You can admit the border is a mess, but also admit ignoring the Supreme Court ruling is breaking Federal Law. And frankly if you are okay with ignoring a Supreme Court ruling and Federal Law, then 1-I never want to hear conservatives talk about the constitution again, and 2-we no longer have a functioning law and order country/society. You cannot just ignore Supreme Court rulings, which btw, that's Trumps court too.

Putting out the wire? Fine. Impeding the feds? Unconstitutional and in direct opposition of a Supreme Court ruling and Federal Law. We either have a country that believes in law and the constitution or we don't. You don't have to like the law, it is the law.

I agree with Van, luckily he's running against a loud mouth idiot who will make headlines every day now for 11 months by the stupid things he says. I would love for Biden not to be the nominee come July.
So you just told us about all the excitement and passion, now your agreeing he should go hide.

I'll let you and you get back to arguing with yourself

So you just told us about all the excitement and passion, now your agreeing he should go hide.

I'll let you and you get back to arguing with yourself
Yes, because why wouldn't you? Trump is the opponent, let him go lose the race. It's the correct campaign strategy.

Texas has every right to put out the wire, they have no right to ignore a Supreme Court ruling or block federal officers from doing their job. You can admit the border is a mess, but also admit ignoring the Supreme Court ruling is breaking Federal Law. And frankly if you are okay with ignoring a Supreme Court ruling and Federal Law, then 1-I never want to hear conservatives talk about the constitution again, and 2-we no longer have a functioning law and order country/society. You cannot just ignore Supreme Court rulings, which btw, that's Trumps court too.

Putting out the wire? Fine. Impeding the feds? Unconstitutional and in direct opposition of a Supreme Court ruling and Federal Law. We either have a country that believes in law and the constitution or we don't. You don't have to like the law, it is the law.

Now we are worried about the constitution?

Article 4 section 4

Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Now we are worried about the constitution?

Article 4 section 4

Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
So do tell me, Trump pressuring Republican Senators to kill the border bill. Is that good? All so he has a campaign strategy.

And sure I agree with doing more at the border. Defying a Supreme Court order is also against the constitution and federal law. You know that's the truth Hoss. Stop trying to argue it is not.

And sure I agree with doing more at the border. Defying a Supreme Court order is also against the constitution and federal law. You know that's the truth Hoss. Stop trying to argue it is not.
Wrong again. The Supreme Court is not the law of the land, the Constitution is supreme over the court. When laws are made that are not in pursuit of the Constitution, they can suk it. The founders didn't give the Supreme Court police power for good reason. The Supreme Court issues opinions to attempt to persuade the other branches to act in accordance of the constitution. They don't always get it right. Article 1 Sec.10 clearly gives Abbott the ability to defend the border against an invasion. Biden is the one that is in direct breach of the laws already on the books established in the Immigration & Nationalities Act.

So do tell me, Trump pressuring Republican Senators to kill the border bill. Is that good? All so he has a campaign strategy.

Biden can act 100% independent on his constitutionally mandated job. He doesn't need congress

"John Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it.”

Andrew Jackson

Joe Biden got 70% of the vote in a write in campaign in NH against this guy. Joe Biden didn't even campaign or spend money in the state and was left off the ballot.
What's your point.
The news clip is about Trump and his supposed EVIL MAGA, it was not about Dean Phillips and it sure the hell was not about Biden.
Get over your hatred, it is not a good way to be.

Keep preaching your BS.
This election night will be better than 2016 ass kicking of Hillary.

Just in case you can't read that is Benny Johnson the Union Boss of the largest union in the nation.
He says majority will vote for Trump, he says it quite inthisiatic.
He says the working class is going to vote for the President that is for the working class and will not vote for the President that is for billionaires.
Verry eye opening, wouldn't you agree Oneye!

Wrong again. The Supreme Court is not the law of the land, the Constitution is supreme over the court. When laws are made that are not in pursuit of the Constitution, they can suk it. The founders didn't give the Supreme Court police power for good reason. The Supreme Court issues opinions to attempt to persuade the other branches to act in accordance of the constitution. They don't always get it right. Article 1 Sec.10 clearly gives Abbott the ability to defend the border against an invasion. Biden is the one that is in direct breach of the laws already on the books established in the Immigration & Nationalities Act.
Again, never wanna hear conservatives site the constitution or law and order like they care about it again.

Biden can act 100% independent on his constitutionally mandated job. He doesn't need congress
He can do things within the law, congress has to pass real border reform, the law is what it is. Biden can do more than he's doing, but he can only do so much. And you didn't answer the question, Donald Trump is purposely pressuring to stop border security from passing congress (which by all reports Biden is going to sign the bill that's sent) so he can use it for campaign. Is that a good thing? Answer it directly this time. It's good for him, it's not good for the country, just another proof that when it's him or the country, he'll choose him.

I've never made the claim Biden is popular, he's too old to be running which is probably his largest hurdle right now. Is this the 101 time I've said I hope he is not the candidate in the end? The only advantage he has is he's running against the only guy he can actually beat, Donald Trump.

What's your point.
The news clip is about Trump and his supposed EVIL MAGA, it was not about Dean Phillips and it sure the hell was not about Biden.
Get over your hatred, it is not a good way to be.
Dollars spent per vote received in NH primary:

Trump $91
Dean Philips $237
Joe Biden: $3

Keep preaching your BS.
This election night will be better than 2016 ass kicking of Hillary.

Just in case you can't read that is Benny Johnson the Union Boss of the largest union in the nation.
He says majority will vote for Trump, he says it quite inthisiatic.
He says the working class is going to vote for the President that is for the working class and will not vote for the President that is for billionaires.
Verry eye opening, wouldn't you agree Oneye!
I mean we can both do this anecdotal quote thing, this guy called Trump a scab, Michigan is gonna be a pretty important state btw:

He can do things within the law, congress has to pass real border reform, the law is what it is. Biden can do more than he's doing, but he can only do so much. And you didn't answer the question, Donald Trump is purposely pressuring to stop border security from passing congress (which by all reports Biden is going to sign the bill that's sent) so he can use it for campaign. Is that a good thing? Answer it directly this time. It's good for him, it's not good for the country, just another proof that when it's him or the country, he'll choose him.

The court said the feds CAN cut the wire. Texas isn't banned from replacing it, or adding more.

Texas is daring Biden to show his open birder desire on camera.

25 other states approve of Texas as of this morning

The court said the feds CAN cut the wire. Texas isn't banned from replacing it, or adding more.

Texas is daring Biden to show his open birder desire on camera.

25 other states approve of Texas as of this morning
Agreed, I said they can place wire. They just can't stop the feds from removing it.

And does that mean 25 states do not? Half and half I guess.

Btw I'm not opposed to what Texas is doing necessarily, I would like to see more border measures taken.

I Can't Believe I Just Read Most Of This Thread!

Can Anybody GUESSTIMATE How Much Money This Biden JOKER Has Cost Us?

WAFJ!

Who Voted This JOKER In?
Donald Trump added over $8 trillion to the debt in 4 years.

Acting like Donald Trump didn’t add to your inflation is asinine bulls***.

The stock market is breaking records, interest rates are going to come down, gas prices have and are expected to come down, America is pumping more domestic oil than ever before, and unemployment is at record lows. I know I know, you conservatives can’t and will never admit it, but things economically are actually okay.

Let’s dumb it down, I bought 2X4’s for $8 a board in 2020 when Trump left office. I bought them for $3.94 a board yesterday. Thanks Joe! (Inflation is also down).

Last edited:
Biden Had Fuel Prices Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Biden & The BS COVID Had Prices On Lumber Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Along With Any Other Product You Wanna Talk About!

Don't Start Your F'N BS With Me!

Amazing Now That Election Time Is Nearing That Prices Are Mysteriously Going Down Isn't It?

I'm Not Acting Like TRUMP Didn't Do STUPID Sshitt!

Your 8.00+ 2x4'S Were A Product Of Your F'N Buddy Biden After Trump Left Office!

Your F'N Buddy Biden Has Done More Damage To This Country Than Any Other 5 Presidents Combined Have Ever Done!

Donald Trump added over $8 trillion to the debt in 4 years.

Acting like Donald Trump didn’t add to your inflation is asinine bulls***.

The stock market is breaking records, interest rates are going to come down, gas prices have and are expected to come down, America is pumping more domestic oil than ever before, and unemployment is at record lows. I know I know, you conservatives can’t and will never admit it, but things economically are actually okay.

Let’s dumb it down, I bought 2X4’s for $8 a board in 2020 when Trump left office. I bought them for $3.94 a board yesterday. Thanks Joe! (Inflation is also down).

It is interesting that Biden deserves credit for prices coming down. But no blame for 3 years of them going up?

No one at a grocery store thinks prices are down

Biden Had Fuel Prices Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Biden & The BS COVID Had Prices On Lumber Higher Than We've Ever Seen Them!

Along With Any Other Product You Wanna Talk About!

Don't Start Your F'N BS With Me!

Amazing Now That Election Time Is Nearing That Prices Are Mysteriously Going Down Isn't It?

I'm Not Acting Like TRUMP Didn't Do STUPID Sshitt!

Your 8.00+ 2x4'S Were A Product Of Your F'N Buddy Biden After Trump Left Office!

Your F'N Buddy Biden Has Done More Damage To This Country Than Any Other 5 Presidents Combined Have Ever Done!
Oh s#!t now you have pissed Bessie off😎

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom