Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

IMG_9719.jpeg

Republicans have been begging for 3 years for the economy to fail. Meanwhile, 2024, all signs point to that soft landing, and economic success. Y’all go ahead and nominate Trump. That guy above is nearly guaranteed the victory next November. Gas prices and an economic downturn were about the only chance Trump had, and that’s fading quickly. Joe gets credit just like he got blame now that gas prices are under $3 a gallon right?

I know, I know, Fox News and Conservative propaganda controls your brains, but that reality is starting to hit

IMG_9720.jpeg

Sure. He specifically said not every Republican is who he was referring to. He literally said it during the speech, but you wanna ignore that.

He actually specifically said he wasn’t referring to all Republicans. I don’t see Trump ever saying “not all Democrats”. His Christmas post literally says they can “rot in hell” and you think you’re gonna make Joe the bad guy?

Here’s the thing, Trump is actually sending out those tweets, you think Joe set up his own stage?

Neither does yours. You have the biggest POS possible with a stranglehold on your party. Don’t stand on high ground. Your neck deep in water.

Oh, now we agree on something.

I don't think Joe knows what day it is, where he's at, or who his family is, so no, I don't think he set up that stage. I think they shoot him full of Adderall to get through the day. I would waste time pasting videos but you already know, despite what you say.

I don't have a POS, I won't vote for 80 year olds, so I'm apparently out this cycle.

Doesn't change anyone seeing what's happening.

Little difference in Putin jailing Nalvany and what Biden is doing.

Simpletons think like oneye......

I've was told the stick market doesn't reflect mainstreet, by Joe Biden. Was he wrong?

Like no one noticed groceries are up 20-40% since he took over. But prices aren't going as high, as fast, so it's a win?

His donors have told him to ditch Bidenomics. People ain't stupid

Yeah, probably because the GOP is the party of a bunch of white guys trying to tell black people how good they have it under their guy and that racism isn’t a problem for them…when they haven’t lived a day in their skin a day in their life and most of them know no black people.

Irrelevant with todays parties quite frankly.

Or they vote for the party who doesn’t aid and abet the perpetuation of racism.

K cool. Irrelevant here.
They vote for Santa.

That was the goal of the Dems great society. Make the n****** dependent they will vote Dem forever.

It's not a coincidence the most black cities are the most dysfunctional. It was the plan.

The bigotry of low expectations.

As Malcolm X said, white liberals are the most dangerous to blacks

Simple. The GOP aids and abets racism, pretends what they experience doesn’t exist, and has old white guys preaching to them about how they should feel about racism, what they experience, and people watch as the GOP demonizes people who don’t look like them. It’s not that hard. It’s been well presented on this board in the last 20 messages on this thread. White conservatives swear they get to tell minorities about the racism they experience. That works out to the tune of 90% of them not voting for any of your candidates. But no @notdonhunting you go ahead, you, another white conservative guy tell me why a 90% of black people vote for the Democrat. You clearly are the one to ask on the subject,
I knew you was going the racist rant.
In every presidential election the less diverse neighborhoods (inner city black neighborhoods, rural black precincts) vote 99 percent Democrat and the more diverse black neighborhoods with a 60/40 black to white ratio vote less than 60 percent Democrat.
You do know in 2020 Trump lost to Biden by 10 points with Hispanic voters in Utah, but beat Biden by 4 points with all none white voters. So that means blacks voted for Trump in Utah
So black that live around white don't seam to vote believing Republicans are racist.
Sadly both the Republicans and Democrats hand out the welfare, the difference the Democrats take the credit and the Republicans try to pretend they don't give out free handouts.
Voting is all about me for most Americans there is no true justice warriors.
Give it a break you are looking foolish.

Oh, now we agree on something.

I don't think Joe knows what day it is, where he's at, or who his family is, so no, I don't think he set up that stage. I think they shoot him full of Adderall to get through the day. I would waste time pasting videos but you already know, despite what you say.
I think Joe is both not in charge of setting up his stage, and also not as gone as some of you think he is. He’s not totally gone. Most of the folks on this board certainly won’t be doing the same things he is at 80. You can think what you want Hoss. Let’s put you in front of the world at 80 and see how you fair? Meanwhile how old is the Prophet of the Mormon church(literally 99)? So he’s all knowing and talks to God, but Joe’s just gone right?
I don't have a POS, I won't vote for 80 year olds, so I'm apparently out this cycle.

Mmmm, the last sane hope for your party ended her campaign tonight by not daring to mention slavery in relation to the civil war when asked about it. Think. Having a party so racist that she’s scared of chasing off the base by mentioning slavery happened and was the root cause of the civil war. My point just gets more and more clear lol.

Doesn't change anyone seeing what's happening.

Little difference in Putin jailing Nalvany and what Biden is doing.
Pretty big difference. Putin puts bullets in heads, and Trump will do and is teasing at doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS if elected. But you wanna ignore Trump sharing a tweet about him being a Dictator and instead pretend the guy you say is dead is scary.

They vote for Santa.

That was the goal of the Dems great society. Make the n****** dependent they will vote Dem forever.

It's not a coincidence the most black cities are the most dysfunctional. It was the plan.

The bigotry of low expectations.

As Malcolm X said, white liberals are the most dangerous to blacks
Racist says what? Your party’s second place primary candidate doesn’t even dare mention slavery being the root cause of the civil war y’all have gone so far off the deep end. Enjoy losing to 81 year old Joe Biden again next November.

Last edited:
I knew you was going the racist rant.
In every presidential election the less diverse neighborhoods (inner city black neighborhoods, rural black precincts) vote 99 percent Democrat and the more diverse black neighborhoods with a 60/40 black to white ratio vote less than 60 percent Democrat.
You do know in 2020 Trump lost to Biden by 10 points with Hispanic voters in Utah, but beat Biden by 4 points with all none white voters. So that means blacks voted for Trump in Utah
So black that live around white don't seam to vote believing Republicans are racist.
Sadly both the Republicans and Democrats hand out the welfare, the difference the Democrats take the credit and the Republicans try to pretend they don't give out free handouts.
Voting is all about me for most Americans there is no true justice warriors.
Give it a break you are looking foolish.
So you agree minorities vote for Democrats. Got it.

This is the GOP, this is why minorities don’t vote for you. This is how easy you are to set up. Your party is scared of, and caters to the racist,disgusting base it’s terrified of offending. THIS is a prime example of not being able to answer the most basic question on the issue by the most sane person yall have running.

These are your parties dumbass answers. This is why black people don’t vote for your party. This is your party.

IMG_9722.png

Last edited:
This is the GOP, this is why minorities don’t vote for you. This is how easy you are to set up. Your party is scared of, and caters to the racist,disgusting base it’s terrified of offending. THIS is a prime example of not being able to answer the most basic question on the issue by the most sane person yall have running.

These are your parties dumbass answers. This is why black people don’t vote for your party. This is your party.

View attachment 130965
This is also a prime example of people being so fixated on the so far back past that they don't get today's issues. So Haley wasn't playing that game. You might call it "dumbass"- others would call it sane. The democrats play to people's victimhood, which sane people would call "dumbass". Yep, a Dem would have pandered to that line of questioning, which I'm sure victims love.

I think Joe is both not in charge of setting up his stage, and also not as gone as some of you think he is. He’s not totally gone. Most of the folks on this board certainly won’t be doing the same things he is at 80. You can think what you want Hoss. Let’s put you in front of the world at 80 and see how you fair? Meanwhile how old is the Prophet of the Mormon church(literally 99)? So he’s all knowing and talks to God, but Joe’s just gone right?

Mmmm, the last sane hope for your party ended her campaign tonight by not daring to mention slavery in relation to the civil war when asked about it. Think. Having a party so racist that she’s scared of chasing off the base by mentioning slavery happened and was the root cause of the civil war. My point just gets more and more clear lol.

Pretty big difference. Putin puts bullets in heads, and Trump will do and is teasing at doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS if elected. But you wanna ignore Trump sharing a tweet about him being a Dictator and instead pretend the guy you say is dead is scary.

"He's not totally gone"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's the campaign slogan!!!!

That huge didge and spin you made around WHY the black vote goes the way it does didn't get noticed. Talk about the civil war, that's an important issue.

View attachment 130965

THIS IS YOUR REPUBLICAN, remember genius?

How many times have you said on this forum that if Haley was the R candidate you'd vote for her? Deny it and I'll just start pasting you.

She's YOUR favorite candidate. So YOUR favorite R candidate said that. YOUR favorite candidate is in favor of the gov registering everyone online.

YOUR pic in the R field is a racist, according to you. So YOU are going to finger wag?

We keep telling you how stupid you look, but you keep lowering that bar

THIS IS YOUR REPUBLICAN, remember genius?

How many times have you said on this forum that if Haley was the R candidate you'd vote for her? Deny it and I'll just start pasting you.

She's YOUR favorite candidate. So YOUR favorite R candidate said that. YOUR favorite candidate is in favor of the gov registering everyone online.

YOUR pic in the R field is a racist, according to you. So YOU are going to finger wag?

We keep telling you how stupid you look, but you keep lowering that bar
For sure. And she ended her campaign yesterday and day by answering the most simple and basic question dodging the most simple and basic answer to appeal to evil at the base of the GOP. She wouldn’t get my vote now, and she just threw away the momentum and small shot she had.

Here's one from Oct 24, 2023

"Nominate a Romney or a Nikki Haley and I'll vote for them.".
-Oneye
I won’t now. I’d vote for Mitt, because he’s given the middle finger to the GOP base that has lost its mind and said “I don’t care what you think” for years now. Kind of like Fetterman is doing to leftist base now.

Not that in Utah we have the right to vote during the primary now, because you have to attend the GOP clown show convention to even vote in the Republican primary in 2024. Republicans, always trying to limit the Americans allowed to vote and make the process as stupid as possible

This is also a prime example of people being so fixated on the so far back past that they don't get today's issues. So Haley wasn't playing that game. You might call it "dumbass"- others would call it sane. The democrats play to people's victimhood, which sane people would call "dumbass". Yep, a Dem would have pandered to that line of questioning, which I'm sure victims love.
Acknowledging slavery happened and being the main reason for the civil war has f***** nothing to do with victimhood. So fixated on the past? There are people alive today on this forum when the LDS church kept black people from holding the same positions in their church as white people for nothing other than being black. Again conservatives, get a f****** grip on these issues. Minorities have been heavily discriminated against within the last 50 years. But the white conservative guys in Monster amulets haven’t experienced racism so who cares right?

Minorities do not vote for your party for a GOOD reason. And conservatives just continue burying the idiot meter on these things because of 30-40% of their party base that are racist **** heads.

For sure. And she ended her campaign yesterday and day by answering the most simple and basic question dodging the most simple and basic answer to appeal to evil at the base of the GOP. She wouldn’t get my vote now, and she just threw away the momentum and small shot she had.
She lost your vote, so I guess she has lost her whole momentum. 🤣

She lost your vote, so I guess she has lost her whole momentum. 🤣
Mmmm it’s clearly been a bad 24 hours for Haley. Her lane wasn’t Trumpy, her lane was clearly “moderate” it’s why people wanted Christie to bow out so it would boost her to neck and neck with Trump in NH. Yes, considering the voter block she had established, it’s been a very bad 24 hours for her.

Utah black voted for Trump.
Prove me wrong
Go ahead @notdonhunting tell me again how those numbers are going to swing by 60% cause some propagandized poll you saw shared on your Facebook feed as news said so. Wild how Asians and every minority group also vote for Democrats isn’t it? Maybe…just maybe…the GOP comes off as a bunch of old white guys telling peoples who’s lives they’ve never lived how they should feel about things like racism they’ve experienced.

IMG_9732.jpeg

And PS, I still like Haley, I don’t think she’s racist, I don’t think she’s dumb, but I do think she knows she needs to cater to racists and it’s why the simple answer wasn’t given. Can’t offend the biggest snowflakes in the world, the MAGAot base.

I’d also give you this hint too. It was a gotcha question, and yet, it was still a question she should have answered easily. GOP voters, specifically MAGA, apparently can’t see the media wants to run against one guy. The orange idiot. Haley would beat Biden relatively easily imo. But Democrats are going to get the opponent they want, and that MAGAot base will be sure of it. So they got their hit on the candidate that was starting to pick up steam and she fell into it. Too bad for her.

They just hand you a GED.
You could not have got a diploma with your lack of reading and comprehension skills 🤣
I can read, can you? I know I know, statistics, facts, polls, election results. They’re only “real” when they reflect the reality conservatives want these days.

She was down double digits to Trump in every state, so the majority of the "racists" wouldn't vote for her.

YOU would have.

We keep gently trying to tell you how stupid you look, each time you manage to surprise us by digging deeper

And PS, I still like Haley, I don’t think she’s racist, I don’t think she’s dumb, but I do think she knows she needs to cater to racists and it’s why the simple answer wasn’t given. Can’t offend the biggest snowflakes in the world, the MAGAot base.

I’d also give you this hint too. It was a gotcha question, and yet, it was still a question she should have answered easily. GOP voters, specifically MAGA, apparently can’t see the media wants to run against one guy. The orange idiot. Haley would beat Biden relatively easily imo. But Democrats are going to get the opponent they want, and that MAGAot base will be sure of it. So they got their hit on the candidate that was starting to pick up steam and she fell into it. Too bad for her.

Dude. You need to shut up. There was a time when you made sense, barely, but some.

The only trap Haley and Romney fall into is they aren't principled to start with. That's how Romney is a pro choice Mormon gov in Mass, and a pro life Mormon senator here.

Vivek has been tearing her up for trying to be the "woman if all seasons".

And, correctly for being the establishment candidate which was her "momentum".

She would still lose to Trump in New Hampshire. And shed lose her own state next.

Because the majority if R, don't like her. Her support is leftists like yourself, who come next Nov, would vote the senility ticket anyway.

Democrats "want" Trump so bad they are frantically trying to keep him off ballots in half the states.

Acknowledging slavery happened and being the main reason for the civil war has f***** nothing to do with victimhood. So fixated on the past? There are people alive today on this forum when the LDS church kept black people from holding the same positions in their church as white people for nothing other than being black. Again conservatives, get a f****** grip on these issues. Minorities have been heavily discriminated against within the last 50 years. But the white conservative guys in Monster amulets haven’t experienced racism so who cares right?

Minorities do not vote for your party for a GOOD reason. And conservatives just continue burying the idiot meter on these things because of 30-40% of their party base that are racist **** heads.
Nice use of the f-bomb dude- guess you win.

I certainly have a grip on the issues. It might appear you are losing your grip sir.

BTW- since you brought it up- the civil war was NOT directly about slavery. It was about state rights. The north was not forcing the southern states to stop slavery. Instead, the south decided on succession from the US since Republicans had gained control of the country. Ya, slavery was part of their concern- but the war was about succession.

Before you f-bomb that little fact- look it up on one of your favorite liberal history sites- then you can f-bomb them.

nothing to do with victimhood. So fixated on the past?
It’s all about victims for the liberals.

Born without a Y chromosome? Victim.

Born with a different skin pigment? Victim.

Illegal alien? Victim.

Terrorist? Victim.

Criminal? Victim.

Burning down a city? Victim.

Student with a loan? Victim.

Gender fluid? Victim.

If over half the country are victims, and you convince them as such and promise them money to make up for all the wrongs, you just might get their votes. Of course, as has been proven forever in liberal bastions across the country, those victims never recover, but have defined their lives as victims and keep voting for free stuff. A vicious circle it is my friend.

I don’t pretend that biases do not exist- of course they do. Humans suck on that regard. Racism exists, sexism exists, otherisms exist. But it’s the approach to “fixing” it that makes liberals so terribly wrong. Instead of having people ditch their self-proclaimed victim status and take control of their lives, they insist that the all-wonderful government can do it for them. A century later, nothing is better for them.

It’s all about victims Oneye.

It's interesting that Oneye lives in a state, and an area that he does, and is blind.

This is great .....grandpa on moms side.

My man had to flee Missouri and head to a desert because of lynchings and killings(sound familiar), only to have the US military sent twice after his people.

He ended up setting up Ephraim, and Snow College. Oneyes area is inhabited by Olsons, Peterson's, Olsen's, Johnson's, Petersoe's, Jorgensens, Frishnecks(butchered the spelling), etc, that were harassed, chased, stolen from killed, etc.

He's seen a black man elected before a Mormon.

Imagine if those Mormons had decided to declare victim status, instead of building a state, building a region, and being the most generous state in the country.

Victim hood is a mentality. And as notdin said, the libs cultivate it.

The panic is that the Hispanics are starting to see it.

She was down double digits to Trump in every state, so the majority of the "racists" wouldn't vote for her.
Correct, but it’s why there was building pressure for Christie to drop out—he had around 10% in NH. Those voters would have went to Haley, and polls minus Christie were neck and neck. Literally 45% Trump/43% Haley. Christie has no reason or pressure to drop out now.
YOU would have.

We keep gently trying to tell you how stupid you look, each time you manage to surprise us by digging deeper
Nah, I’m totally good. The stupid people are the ones who say “It’s Democrats who are racist” while being the same voters holding up the losers flag in 2023 for “heritage” what heritage would that be? I only see Trump fans flying these babies in 2023

IMG_9738.jpeg

IMG_9739.jpeg

IMG_9740.jpeg

IMG_9741.jpeg

Hmmm, weird what voters are cheering for the losers of the civil war in 2023. I even see this garbage in Utah. Sure it’s about “heritage”.

Dude. You need to shut up. There was a time when you made sense, barely, but some.

The only trap Haley and Romney fall into is they aren't principled to start with. That's how Romney is a pro choice Mormon gov in Mass, and a pro life Mormon senator here.

Vivek has been tearing her up for trying to be the "woman if all seasons".

And, correctly for being the establishment candidate which was her "momentum".

She would still lose to Trump in New Hampshire. And shed lose her own state next.

Because the majority if R, don't like her. Her support is leftists like yourself, who come next Nov, would vote the senility ticket anyway.
As I’ve said, I don’t vote for straight Democrats. I haven’t voted for Joe, didn’t vote for Hillary, but if Trump is the GOP nominee there’s a good chance I will next November yes.

Democrats "want" Trump so bad they are frantically trying to keep him off ballots in half the states.
So, individuals in states are, but the media certainly wants him. They’re good for each other. Trump isn’t going to get left off ballots. It’s a nice headline and thing for people to fight over but the Supreme Court will overrule it as they should.

Nice use of the f-bomb dude- guess you win.

I certainly have a grip on the issues. It might appear you are losing your grip sir.

BTW- since you brought it up- the civil war was NOT directly about slavery. It was about state rights. The north was not forcing the southern states to stop slavery. Instead, the south decided on succession from the US since Republicans had gained control of the country. Ya, slavery was part of their concern- but the war was about succession.

Before you f-bomb that little fact- look it up on one of your favorite liberal history sites- then you can f-bomb them.
I appreciate that more and more conservatives continue to prove the point you just want to deflect from one of the greatest atrocities this country has ever committed.

It’s all about victims for the liberals.
It’s all about being victims for conservatives as well. Whether it’s an immigrant taking the job you were never going to do, or when Bud Light puts one picture on 1 of 2,500 cans you folks don’t like. All conservatives do is cry. Talk about diversity or inclusion? Cry.
If over half the country are victims, and you convince them as such and promise them money to make up for all the wrongs, you just might get their votes. Of course, as has been proven forever in liberal bastions across the country, those victims never recover, but have defined their lives as victims and keep voting for free stuff. A vicious circle it is my friend.
The entire country thinks they’re victims, all the conservative snowflakes included. And yes, that’s a problem. The difference is if someone racially attacks or discriminates against you, you are a victim. You’re not a victim if Bud Light made one can with someone’s picture on it you don’t like.
I don’t pretend that biases do not exist- of course they do. Humans suck on that regard. Racism exists, sexism exists, otherisms exist. But it’s the approach to “fixing” it that makes liberals so terribly wrong. Instead of having people ditch their self-proclaimed victim status and take control of their lives, they insist that the all-wonderful government can do it for them. A century later, nothing is better for them.

It’s all about victims Oneye.
Yes. Especially when Bud Light prints one can conservatives don’t like. Then they’re cry for 8 months, and cause Americans to lose their jobs over it. Please stop pretending conservatives aren’t the biggest crybaby snowflakes out there themselves.

It's interesting that Oneye lives in a state, and an area that he does, and is blind.

This is great .....grandpa on moms side.

My man had to flee Missouri and head to a desert because of lynchings and killings(sound familiar), only to have the US military sent twice after his people.

He ended up setting up Ephraim, and Snow College. Oneyes area is inhabited by Olsons, Peterson's, Olsen's, Johnson's, Petersoe's, Jorgensens, Frishnecks(butchered the spelling), etc, that were harassed, chased, stolen from killed, etc.

He's seen a black man elected before a Mormon.

Imagine if those Mormons had decided to declare victim status, instead of building a state, building a region, and being the most generous state in the country.

Victim hood is a mentality. And as notdin said, the libs cultivate it.

The panic is that the Hispanics are starting to see it.
IMG_9741.jpeg

IMG_9743.jpeg

IMG_9744.jpeg

It’s all about being victims for conservatives as well. Whether it’s an immigrant taking the job you were never going to do, or when Bud Light puts one picture on 1 of 2,500 cans you folks don’t like. All conservatives do is cry. Talk about diversity or inclusion? Cry.
This is intellectually dishonest at best. You missed out on one little point- conservatives do not ask the government for assistance in either case you make.

Conservatives are just fine with immigrants. Ask me, I'll tell ya so. Conservatives just want the existing laws to be enforced- (ya know- ILLEGAL immigrants?). Heck- even your favorite liberal mayors are starting to see that light. Hardly being a victim.

As far as Bud Light? Again, conservatives did not ask for a bail out, or repreparations, or any other government assistance or intervention. They just boycotted a brand they no longer liked.

You did not address the point I made at all- simply deflected to a "you too" argument. I'll give you this- at least the f-bombs died down. Appreciate that.

They still don't allow women to have the preisthood.

Screenshot_2023-12-29-14-20-51-85_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

That's the Lenin statue in extremely liberal Seattle.

Bill De Blasio was Dem mayor of NewYork

Screenshot_2023-12-29-14-30-44-70_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Here's the far lefts shock troops.

And here's the left attacking federal courthouse

Screenshot_2023-12-29-14-34-49-02_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Here's the current DEMOCRAT senator, and Democrat presidential contender

Here's the Democrat "paper of record"

Here's some more of the libs and who they support

Screenshot_2023-12-29-15-10-14-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

We can keep going.

The whole Soviet infiltration into the Dems is a fascinating subject

This is intellectually dishonest at best. You missed out on one little point- conservatives do not ask the government for assistance in either case you make.
It’s intellectually dishonest to be the white conservative dude telling black people they should get over racism, discrimination, and slavery. Then telling them they have a victim mentality, all while the country never discriminated against your race and your race has always done the discriminating.
Conservatives are just fine with immigrants. Ask me, I'll tell ya so. Conservatives just want the existing laws to be enforced- (ya know- ILLEGAL immigrants?). Heck- even your favorite liberal mayors are starting to see that light. Hardly being a victim.
Weird how they do nothing but demonize them huh?
As far as Bud Light? Again, conservatives did not ask for a bail out, or repreparations, or any other government assistance or intervention. They just boycotted a brand they no longer liked.
Nah. Conservatives just called for Bud Lights brand…the most American and best selling brand for 21 years who supports conservative candidates, veterans, first responders, and who employees more Americans than any other beer company over ONE can among a couple thousand they sent out they didn’t like that Fox News told them to be mad about. Btw thousands of actual Americans lost their jobs because you’re such crybabies.
You did not address the point I made at all- simply deflected to a "you too" argument. I'll give you this- at least the f-bombs died down. Appreciate that.
Yes, I agree leftists are crybabies, as are MAGAots. You just don’t want to admit the snowflakes and victims are pervasive on both sides.

They still don't allow women to have the preisthood.
You mean the church that was founded by a 14 year old who claimed he talked to God in a forest, who had multiple minors as wives, who’s church discriminated based on skin color still does stupid things still? Surprise. Religion is a crock of ****, all of it, and it’s the biggest grift of mankind ever created.
View attachment 131185

That's the Lenin statue in extremely liberal Seattle.
Good tear it down.

Bill De Blasio was Dem mayor of NewYork

View attachment 131186

Here's the far lefts shock troops.

And here's the left attacking federal courthouse

View attachment 131187

Here’s the thing. I don’t defend the far left. You do sympathize with the far right. You wanna sit here and say “Democrats fought for slavery” when your party isn’t even recognizable to what it was in 2012 with Romney, and is the voters carrying around the flag of the losers of the civil war to this day. MAGAots carry around the flag from the losers of the civil war calling it “heritage”. It’s the flag of the losers from the civil war that was the worst time in American history for black people, and your people still proudly fly it today. Take your “Democrats fought for slavery” take and stuff it up your ass. It’s a ridiculously stupid argument. Conservatives are who fly the losers flag today, and PS you know it too.

Politics aside, how anyone can buy religion is truly wild. We beg for a life after death so much people will believe a 14 year old, 200 years ago, founded a church that discriminated against everyone but the white guy knows God, and founded the only true church that tells you what happens to you when you die. It is the biggest and most successful scam ever created.(Oh same dude had multiple minors as wives for all those of you worried about kids on here too) People are so scared to acknowledge the bulls** that is their religion. There may be a life after death and a God, but I promise you, your religion you believe because of where you were born doesn’t haven’t a monopoly on it.

It’s perhaps the most obvious thing you can tell people to see logically, and they’ll fight it.

Last edited:
You mean the church that was founded by a 14 year old who claimed he talked to God in a forest, who had multiple minors as wives, who’s church discriminated based on skin color still does stupid things still? Surprise. Religion is a crock of ****, all of it, and it’s the biggest grift of mankind ever created.

Good tear it down.

Here’s the thing. I don’t defend the far left. You do sympathize with the far right. You wanna sit here and say “Democrats fought for slavery” when your party isn’t even recognizable to what it was in 2012 with Romney, and is the voters carrying around the flag of the losers of the civil war to this day. MAGAots carry around the flag from the losers of the civil war calling it “heritage”. It’s the flag of the losers from the civil war that was the worst time in American history for black people, and your people still proudly fly it today. Take your “Democrats fought for slavery” take and stuff it up your ass. It’s a ridiculously stupid argument. Conservatives are who fly the losers flag today, and PS you know it too.

There is no "left" anymore. When Manchin called it, Sinema left, and Robert Kennedy had to bail, that was the nail.

There is the far left, the communists, and the socialists. So ya. You do root for the far left.

I'd argue Arab slave traders buying black African Slaves from Black African chiefs, was probably worse, but like most leftists only the Americans were at fault. Forget slavery still exists.

YOU are the reason dudes carry that flag.

They take great joy in watching liberals melt down. I do. I enjoy reading your drivel as you become more and more unhinged. We got through your facade and the last few posts your dropping F bombs, threatening me.

I LOVE IT when liberals like yourself show your true self. Eventually you do.

Your beloved media, committed suicide. Your elite institutions are doing so as we speak. Far left lawyers and judges are melting down in front of the world to see, exposing themselves for who they are.

One Orange wrecking ball, highlighting just how unAmerican, tyrannical, controlling the liberals are. Which we all knew anyway, you just hid it real hard.

I don't give a rats ass about slavery. My hands are clean. My families hands are clean. My states hands are clean. Slavery didnt build a damn thing here, or in the surrounding states. Whatever guilt you feel, is solely upon you, and your "in this house" sign, ain't gonna fix it.

You are, EXACTLY what Malcolm X spoke about, "beware the white liberal".

Politics aside, how anyone can buy religion is truly wild. We beg for a life after death so much people will believe a 14 year old, 200 years ago, founded a church that discriminated against everyone but the white guy knows God, and founded the only true church that tells you what happens to you when you die. It is the biggest and most successful scam ever created.(Oh same dude had multiple minors as wives for all those of you worried about kids on here too) People are so scared to acknowledge the bulls** that is their religion. There may be a life after death and a God, but I promise you, your religion you believe because of where you were born doesn’t haven’t a monopoly on it.

It’s perhaps the most obvious thing you can tell people to see logically, and they’ll fight it.

You got a lot of hate built up. Seems pretty unnatural.

It’s intellectually dishonest to be the white conservative dude telling black people they should get over racism, discrimination, and slavery. Then telling them they have a victim mentality, all while the country never discriminated against your race and your race has always done the discriminating.
Dude, you put words in my mouth- again, dishonest.

I never said people facing racism need to “get over it”.

I never said racism does not exist.

I only said that liberals, for decades, run on a platform of fixing victim’s problems. Promises of money, laws, whatever to ostensibly fix those problems. And it’s beyond obvious that all those promises have done nothing to make things better. Heck, every year I hear another liberal claim things are worse than ever. It’s political pandering at it’s worst.

I also say that although people are victims of all sorts of things, some worse than others, that having a victim mentality is not the best way to go through life. That does not mean “getting over it”- it just means not defining your life by it- and not expecting the government to somehow magically fix it. The government and politicians have demonstrated countless thousands of times that all those promises amount to nothing. People who take action on their own behalf are FAR more effective at improving their lives than people who expect others to do it for them.

You don’t intend to actually discuss this- I see that now. By claiming I say things never said, it is apparent what your goal is.

Correct, but it’s why there was building pressure for Christie to drop out—he had around 10% in NH. Those voters would have went to Haley, and polls minus Christie were neck and neck. Literally 45% Trump/43% Haley. Christie has no reason or pressure to drop out now.

Nah, I’m totally good. The stupid people are the ones who say “It’s Democrats who are racist” while being the same voters holding up the losers flag in 2023 for “heritage” what heritage would that be? I only see Trump fans flying these babies in 2023

View attachment 131146
View attachment 131147

View attachment 131148
View attachment 131149

Hmmm, weird what voters are cheering for the losers of the civil war in 2023. I even see this garbage in Utah. Sure it’s about “heritage”.
Can you explain why democrats were at Robert Birds funeral? They have a lot of good things to say about him. 🤔

There is no "left" anymore. When Manchin called it, Sinema left, and Robert Kennedy had to bail, that was the nail.
Most Democrats are way more moderate than what is becoming the GOP at this point. The American public can see it too, which is why the GOP has lost and underperformed in every election since 2016.
There is the far left, the communists, and the socialists. So ya. You do root for the far left.
Nah I root for the Sinema’s, Manchin, Romney’s and those who don’t just do what they think is wrong to appease their party. I root for moderation, which is becoming less and less and largely due to people like you who think someone like Mitt or Manchin actually working with others well to pass reasonable and meaningful legislation vs just throwing themselves at their parties worst devils.
I'd argue Arab slave traders buying black African Slaves from Black African chiefs, was probably worse, but like most leftists only the Americans were at fault. Forget slavery still exists.
Yes. Americans were to blame and this is America, but apparently you think we are absolved from the ugliest part of the countries history.
YOU are the reason dudes carry that flag.
Hilarious. Your party carries the losers flags and you wanna blame the other people lol. You’re ridiculous. YOUR party is the one carrying the rebel flag.
They take great joy in watching liberals melt down. I do. I enjoy reading your drivel as you become more and more unhinged. We got through your facade and the last few posts your dropping F bombs, threatening me.
Lol, it’s no one’s fault but your own that your party likes the rebel flag. Your whole Democrats fought for slavery thing just falls apart and you know it when it’s your side flying the loser of the civil wars flag in 2023. Sorry it’s so obvious which is the party of a racist base these days.
I LOVE IT when liberals like yourself show your true self. Eventually you do.
Nah, that would be you. You defend, deflect, and blame.
Your beloved media, committed suicide. Your elite institutions are doing so as we speak. Far left lawyers and judges are melting down in front of the world to see, exposing themselves for who they are.
Did they? They’ve won every election since 2016.
One Orange wrecking ball, highlighting just how unAmerican, tyrannical, controlling the liberals are. Which we all knew anyway, you just hid it real hard.
The only thing he’s wrecked is the GOP and losing them every election since 2016. Remember his horrible candidates he pushed in Georgia that lost the GOP a very winnable Senate? He’s a wrecking ball, but not in the way you think.
I don't give a rats ass about slavery. My hands are clean. My families hands are clean. My states hands are clean. Slavery didnt build a damn thing here, or in the surrounding states. Whatever guilt you feel, is solely upon you, and your "in this house" sign, ain't gonna fix it.

You are, EXACTLY what Malcolm X spoke about, "beware the white liberal".
Of course the old white dude from Utah who doesn’t experience racism doesn’t care that others have to. Surprise. Showing true colors? That would be you proving the point.

You got a lot of hate built up. Seems pretty unnatural.
Nah, religion is the biggest sham ever created and people just don’t want to admit it to themselves. Basing your life off what a 14 year old boy who said he saw god in a forest is a different level delusion. I’m not just picking on Mormonism, all religion is a sham. Discriminated against your black brothers and sisters until 46 years ago? Just Gods will I guess. Joseph Smith(and others) having multiple children as wives? Just Gods will I guess. People will strain so hard to believe in a religion that they just flat out deny reality and the rationalization that no….maybe it’s a scam. Which as I’ve stated, it’s possible there’s a life after death, it’s also possible there isn’t. But no, no religion out there knows anything about that. All fairy tales created for power structure of certain individuals.

It gives people a delusional comfort that something comes after life. I get it, and they have the right to believe whatever fairy tale they want. I’ll think more logically.

Last edited:
Dude, you put words in my mouth- again, dishonest.

I never said people facing racism need to “get over it”.

I never said racism does not exist.

I only said that liberals, for decades, run on a platform of fixing victim’s problems. Promises of money, laws, whatever to ostensibly fix those problems. And it’s beyond obvious that all those promises have done nothing to make things better. Heck, every year I hear another liberal claim things are worse than ever. It’s political pandering at it’s worst.

I also say that although people are victims of all sorts of things, some worse than others, that having a victim mentality is not the best way to go through life. That does not mean “getting over it”- it just means not defining your life by it- and not expecting the government to somehow magically fix it. The government and politicians have demonstrated countless thousands of times that all those promises amount to nothing. People who take action on their own behalf are FAR more effective at improving their lives than people who expect others to do it for them.
This is very easy to say when your communities and race were never negatively impacted by being discriminated against for hundreds of years. Again, it’s so easy to say as the conservatives white guy in a Lilly white community who’s race and ancestors never dealt with it and were actually the ones actively doing the discriminating.
You don’t intend to actually discuss this- I see that now. By claiming I say things never said, it is apparent what your goal is.
I do, I’m not here to listen to the conservative white guy to preach about this however.

When you look around, and Gavin Newsome is the sensible one, you dine got issues

Several Democrats have said this. Also, if you read above I agree he shouldn’t be taken off ballots—at the very least not until he is actually convicted of something.

Is this mentally disabled genius still going on about this stuff?

And also, just wanted to add because I noticed it. Joe Biden ruined the economy and made gas prices absolutely soar, And then oneye tries to say that Joe Biden is actually saving the economy because gas prices are barely going down. Lol

Last edited:
The last political action that actually helped minorities was the civil rights act of 1964. Since then, everything has been money and baloney. Guess which party was more in favor of that act? Yep, Republicans:

By party​

The original House version:[1]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[35]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[2]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[3]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

“KKK belief” MAGA hat in tow. But yeah y’all keep trying to lie about who the racists are these days.

You continuously miss power structure.

Some dipshit with a flag, vs the President of the US who got 80 million votes.

Some dude with a stars and bars paint job, of a few dozen black exclusive congress folks.

Rashida Talib, AN ELECTED DEMOCRAT has the map of the middle east without Israel, and flies the Palestinian flag in her congressional office.

Doesn't compare to billy Bob on an FB page for power and influence

Is this mentally disabled genius still going on about this stuff?

And also, just wanted to add because I noticed it. Joe Biden ruined the economy and made gas prices absolutely soar, And then oneye tries to say that Joe Biden is actually saving the economy because gas prices are barely going down. Lol
Ummmmm......so he gets the blame when they go up, but not the credit when they come down? Gas prices forecasts for 2024 are forecasted to get lower. The stock market is at a record high. Inflation is stabilizing and coming down. The fed has indicated it will probably drop interest rates in 2024 as well.......so it seems like you were happy to blame him, but don't want to give him credit. Today's Utah average price per gallon is $2.84. I guess your argument only applies when its $4 right? Or maybe oil companies suppress supply, to increase prices and the President has very little to do with it.

“KKK belief” MAGA hat in tow. But yeah y’all keep trying to lie about who the racists are these days.
So some stupid lady is dumb enough to fly the flag of losers and because she has a Trump hat on deems republicans racist. What an idiotic statement. That lady is a jack A55 in the video that’s a fact. But to imply republicans and people who voted for Trump are racist by this account is a terrible argument. As for bud light welcome to the free market. They allowed some idiot liberal white woman to hi-jack their company and make terrible marketing decisions. Hopefully companies pay attention to who makes these decisions. They did a terrible job of taking accountability. I’ll bet if they would have took accountability they would have been forgiven quite quickly. I don’t drink their beer and haven’t for a long time just because I don’t think it tastes good. To blame anyone conservative for people losing their jobs at AB is ridiculous. Maybe if corporations actually punished high level executives for these kind of decisions it wouldn’t happen. Instead corporations just screw their blue collar workers. But to blame it on conservatives is shifting the blame from where it actually lies.

Sigh. I'm discussing liberal politicians- not "preaching" to minorities. You know it, you just don't like it.
I think it's probably more the conservative white guy scared of the words diversity and inclusiveness preaching to minorities you know more about what they experience than they do that probably alienates them from the GOP.

The last political action that actually helped minorities was the civil rights act of 1964. Since then, everything has been money and baloney. Guess which party was more in favor of that act? Yep, Republicans:

By party​

The original House version:[1]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[35]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
The Senate version:[2]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[3]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
I love how you dolts keep trying to compare parties when the GOP isn't even recognizable to what it was in 2012 when Mitt was your nominee.

You continuously miss power structure.

Some dipshit with a flag, vs the President of the US who got 80 million votes.

Some dude with a stars and bars paint job, of a few dozen black exclusive congress folks.

Rashida Talib, AN ELECTED DEMOCRAT has the map of the middle east without Israel, and flies the Palestinian flag in her congressional office.
Yes she's an antisemite and I have respect for her. The difference is I can say something objective and you can't.
Doesn't compare to billy Bob on an FB page for power and influence
I know who Billy Bob is voting for, who appeals to him, and the type of views he holds. The far right is EVERY BIT as disgusting as the far left. The far left hates Jews, the far right hates every other minority and demonizes them. As has been shown quite clearly on this thread.

So some stupid lady is dumb enough to fly the flag of losers and because she has a Trump hat on deems republicans racist. What an idiotic statement.
Simply showing over and over what voters are still carrying around that flag these days. They all have the matching loser MAGAot hat to go along with their loser flag.
That lady is a jack A55 in the video that’s a fact. But to imply republicans and people who voted for Trump are racist by this account is a terrible argument.
I didn't say Republican's are all racist. The base certainly is. I'm simply putting it in front of some of these folks face which voters are still flying that flag and acting like that in 2023 when they make the idiotic statement that it was Republican's ended slavery as if that somehow makes any statement whatsoever as to where they parties stand today. It does not.
As for bud light welcome to the free market. They allowed some idiot liberal white woman to hi-jack their company and make terrible marketing decisions. Hopefully companies pay attention to who makes these decisions. They did a terrible job of taking accountability. I’ll bet if they would have took accountability they would have been forgiven quite quickly. I don’t drink their beer and haven’t for a long time just because I don’t think it tastes good. To blame anyone conservative for people losing their jobs at AB is ridiculous. Maybe if corporations actually punished high level executives for these kind of decisions it wouldn’t happen. Instead corporations just screw their blue collar workers. But to blame it on conservatives is shifting the blame from where it actually lies.
What's to blame is an American society obsessed with what they can be outraged about. It's a left and right thing. You can't call folks snowflakes when your side throws a fit over one can among 2,500 Bud sent out to influencers for March Madness. And who was to blame? People like Hannity, Shapiro, Kid Rock (who has since recanted his boycott and did weeks after shooting up their product) who threw a hissy fit and said "boycott this company". Well congrats, you cost real American's their jobs and hurt the most iconic American beer company who actually brews their beer here and employees more American's than any of those other beer companies you switched to. But culture wars I know.

Ummmmm......so he gets the blame when they go up, but not the credit when they come down? Gas prices forecasts for 2024 are forecasted to get lower. The stock market is at a record high. Inflation is stabilizing and coming down. The fed has indicated it will probably drop interest rates in 2024 as well.......so it seems like you were happy to blame him, but don't want to give him credit. Today's Utah average price per gallon is $2.84. I guess your argument only applies when its $4 right? Or maybe oil companies suppress supply, to increase prices and the President has very little to do with it.
No because he's the one who made them go up in the beginning! You make things go up that's your fault. I won't praze him for slowly and not even fully correcting his mistake that truly hurt the American peoples economy.

No because he's the one who made them go up in the beginning! You make things go up that's your fault. I won't praze him for slowly and not even fully correcting his mistake that truly hurt the American peoples economy.
This post fully shows me you have no clue what you're talking about except what you're spoon fed by people who agree with you. Here's a news flash for you. Oil companies suppressed supply to increase pricing. Here's another news flash for you, Donald Trump is the one who signed off on several trillion dollar checks. What you're saying just proves what a political hack you are. The only chance Trumpy had was the economy, and it's landing softly and taking a hard turn toward the positive heading into 2024 now. Republican's are mad that the economy is doing well and gas prices are going down because they know who that helps. Y'all have been begging for the economy to crash under Biden but it's actually about to recover quite smoothly. The Trump Administration spent $7.8 trillion during his Presidency. "Conservatives" ain't got one leg to stand on even on things like inflation. Your guy was spending just as much. I know you don't want to hear things are getting better because you're agenda driven and clearly only see things through a one sided lens.

This post fully shows me you have no clue what you're talking about except what you're spoon fed by people who agree with you. Here's a news flash for you. Oil companies suppressed supply to increase pricing. Here's another news flash for you, Donald Trump is the one who signed off on several trillion dollar checks. What you're saying just proves what a political hack you are. The only chance Trumpy had was the economy, and it's landing softly and taking a hard turn toward the positive heading into 2024 now. Republican's are mad that the economy is doing well and gas prices are going down because they know who that helps. Y'all have been begging for the economy to crash under Biden but it's actually about to recover quite smoothly. The Trump Administration spent $7.8 trillion during his Presidency. "Conservatives" ain't got one leg to stand on even on things like inflation. Your guy was spending just as much. I know you don't want to hear things are getting better because you're agenda driven and clearly only see things through a one sided lens.
Only read the first few lines there. So your saying that sleepy Joe giving ukrain billions and billions of tax payer money is fine and dandy, but then turn a blind eye to what happened in Hawaii? That's ok? Lol he should be praised for giving foreign countries all our tax money but screw us.

I love how you dolts keep trying to compare parties when the GOP isn't even recognizable to what it was in 2012 when Mitt was your nominee.
Dolt? First you cancel me, then you fling names. Mighty intelligent discussion Oneye. Apparently, you don't have anything left to add to the discussion.

I'm beginning to think you are attempting to get the fine folks on MM to cross the line by agitating them. Good luck with that...

Last edited:
Dolt? First you cancel me, then you fling names. Mighty intelligent discussion Oneye. Apparently, you don't have anything left to add to the discussion.

I'm beginning to think you are attempting to get the fine folks on MM to cross the line by agitating them. Good luck with that...
I'm a proud dolt......Oneyes are beyond shallow.....

So.

To summarize

Gas prices are .84 more than when he took office, AFTER hitting over $4.00 gal.

Inflation is "stabilizing" AFTER he took it to double digits(unless you buy food, gas, or housing then it's near 40%)

And I treat rates will drop to double where they were 3 years ago.

Bidenomics baby

Yes she's an antisemite and I have respect for her. The difference is I can say something objective and you can't.

I know who Billy Bob is voting for, who appeals to him, and the type of views he holds. The far right is EVERY BIT as disgusting as the far left. The far left hates Jews, the far right hates every other minority and demonizes them. As has been shown quite clearly on this thread.

So your every bit the racist as the rest of us. There is no moderate left

Simply showing over and over what voters are still carrying around that flag these days. They all have the matching loser MAGAot hat to go along with their loser flag.

I didn't say Republican's are all racist. The base certainly is. I'm simply putting it in front of some of these folks face which voters are still flying that flag and acting like that in 2023 when they make the idiotic statement that it was Republican's ended slavery as if that somehow makes any statement whatsoever as to where they parties stand today. It does not.

What's to blame is an American society obsessed with what they can be outraged about. It's a left and right thing. You can't call folks snowflakes when your side throws a fit over one can among 2,500 Bud sent out to influencers for March Madness. And who was to blame? People like Hannity, Shapiro, Kid Rock (who has since recanted his boycott and did weeks after shooting up their product) who threw a hissy fit and said "boycott this company". Well congrats, you cost real American's their jobs and hurt the most iconic American beer company who actually brews their beer here and employees more American's than any of those other beer companies you switched to. But culture wars I know.

You keep really trying with this.

There was nothing done, until AFTER the ad exec took a bunch of time to insult the "frat boys" who buy bud light and finger waged about a new culture.

You saying Kid Rock is our leader, doesn't make it so.

Now go read Dr Seuss, and enjoy your aunt Jemima and land o lakes

For the love of GAWD.

No one tell Oneye about the Meme page.

Not enough safe spaces on the planet if he sees that stuff

Only read the first few lines there. So your saying that sleepy Joe giving ukrain billions and billions of tax payer money is fine and dandy, but then turn a blind eye to what happened in Hawaii? That's ok? Lol he should be praised for giving foreign countries all our tax money but screw us.
Yeah, I can tell you get all your information from memes on Facebook so your attention span is short. And yes, protecting Ukraine is vital on a world stage. You want China emboldened to take Taiwan? The very device you're typing your nonsense on relies heavily on semi-conductors from Taiwan where America gets nearly all its semi-conductors. The whole Ukraine opposition by Republican's truly may be the dumbest politics I've ever seen. You think what's happening globally doesn't impact you? It does. The very device you're typing this on does. The TV you turn on at night to watch Fox News does. It is vital Ukraine wins their war.

And I'm sorry it's just hilarious. You whine about helping other countries that we have a vested interest in from a world perspective, but will call him a socialist if he tries to help American's lol. Isn't helping American's TOO much what Democrats get criticized for? Thanks to Mitt Romney for helping pass the infrastructure bill and Biden signing it, that's helping your communities a lot. No worries MountainSqwabler, lots of money being spent at home too.

So.

To summarize

Gas prices are .84 more than when he took office, AFTER hitting over $4.00 gal.
Gas prices have dropped. I can see some of you hate that now apparently. Utah's average? Currently $2.86 a gallon. I'm sorry you're now upset about that.
Inflation is "stabilizing" AFTER he took it to double digits(unless you buy food, gas, or housing then it's near 40%)
I think you may be forgetting how much money Donald Trump spent, specifically in 2020 as he left office. Stop trying to put all of the spending on Biden. Trump spent PLENTY especially in the last year.
And I treat rates will drop to double where they were 3 years ago.
No, they probably will never drop to a historic low again, true.
Bidenomics baby
Keep hoping for that economic crash that didn't happen and isn't going to.

BTW the market was up again today.

So your every bit the racist as the rest of us. There is no moderate left
Democrats overall are more moderate than the GOP right now quite frankly. There is a moderate left, also a moderate right, but they're both shrinking. Difference is AOC has very little power in her party, your extremist is at the top of your ticket.

You keep really trying with this.

There was nothing done, until AFTER the ad exec took a bunch of time to insult the "frat boys" who buy bud light and finger waged about a new culture.

You saying Kid Rock is our leader, doesn't make it so.
Conservatives sure jumped on the bandwagon when he told them to. PS you're right, your thought leaders are the great Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, etc. who also piled on an American company and made people lose their jobs. Nothing about virtue signaling and cancel culture on that right wing of snowflakes is there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom