Anyone Hunted Turkey on the Valles Caldera?

AlleninNM

Was fortunate enough to draw a turkey tag on the Valles Caldera. I have hunted the VC twice before for elk, so I am familiar with the area. Looking forward to a great hunt. Anyone else draw a turkey/bear tag?

I drew the Marquez turkey. I've been all around it but never actually on it, so I'd welcome anyone willing to share their experiences there.

I struck out on both bear and turkey but my wife drew a Valle Vidal turkey tag. This will finally give us a reason to spend some time up there, despite it only being a couple hours away.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom