Anyone know Aram Von Benedikt?

I've made some jokes, but I'll pick a side too.

I am of the camp that she did shoot the animal first. I think Aram didn't allow her to complete her hunt. Should have been her deer.

Unfortunately, we'll never know if she and her husband would have found it on their own, I like to think they would have.

I Think He's A TEXAN!
Yep a Texan , and genuinely a gentelman hunter, wouldn’t tolerate a bully towards someone especially women and children, because someone is needing a social media post or magazine article, this dude needs lesson in edict in the field , at this point that lady needs a full apology and ether the mounted original or a mounted replica !

Yep a Texan , and genuinely a gentelman hunter, wouldn’t tolerate a bully towards someone especially women and children, because someone is needing a social media post or magazine article, this dude needs lesson in edict in the field , at this point that lady needs a full apology and ether the mounted original or a mounted replica !
refer to post #171....

Im on the ladies side, but just curious on when the mud gets throwing who is all going to get muddy, the no orange, the interference, the 4th shot not talked about.......I wonder if both sides are starting to regret the actions, Aram for not just helping the lady out, and the lady now for opening a can of worms that may have husband in hot water, from Aram threat and accusation.

I agree...he should definitely apologize and give the entire thing back to her....let her decide if he can have a replica or not.

Im on the ladies side, but just curious on when the mud gets throwing who is all going to get muddy, the no orange, the interference, the 4th shot not talked about.......I wonder if both sides are starting to regret the actions, Aram for not just helping the lady out, and the lady now for opening a can of worms that may have husband in hot water, from Aram threat and accusation.
At this point Aram is going from a punk to a ***** if he is pushing anything out of spite for getting called out as a bully and losing his job.

Someone mentioned that he claimed the buck because he shot the leg off with his 1st 700+ yard shot
the meme is humorous
IMG_0690.jpeg

Someone mentioned that he claimed the buck because he shot the leg off with his 1st 700+ yard shot
the meme is humorous View attachment 126325
If I was tech savvy enough, I'd add his hat to the pic instead of the cowboy hat. Not dissing the hat cause we all have our favorite. Mine is an old K-Mart camo with the sides that flip up and snap. Killed a lot of turkeys with that goofy hat! :cool::cool:

I don't see much discussion about the potential for both of these groups having access to the tracking data on this collared buck. There are now 5 pages so maybe I missed it. I just don't see how two groups that did not know about that buck previously (Maybe they did and I missed it), could be ok with going the same direction and hunting the same exact canyon after discussing it together prior. I would change my plans and hunt a different area, or I would tell the people I had scouted a buck and planned to hunt him in that canyon and ask them their plans so we could adjust. Something seems fishy to me about the collar data. I wonder if they both had obtained it and wanted to keep it quiet or something. The whole thing is a mess and Aram is a dingus for sure. Should be the girl's buck......unless there was some tracking involved that we don't know about. I would like to know more about that.

I doubt that either group had tracking data. I think AVB was talking out his butt.

If they did obtain tracking data from someone, that someone should be fired on the spot. To me, that would be downright despicable.
Who would have access to that data, aside from fish cops? Would it be hackable?

Who would have access to that data, aside from fish cops? Would it be hackable?
I don't think "fish cops" have that data.
I'm pretty sure that regional biologists and maybe some University personnel would be the only ones. I would imagine any thing is Hackable. I doubt that is the case here.

I was asking my local biologist about a Desert bighorn sheep ram that had a collar. I wondered if he had any age data on it. I told him the location I had last saw it and he literally pulled out his phone and looked at the collar data.

I don't see much discussion about the potential for both of these groups having access to the tracking data on this collared buck. There are now 5 pages so maybe I missed it. I just don't see how two groups that did not know about that buck previously (Maybe they did and I missed it), could be ok with going the same direction and hunting the same exact canyon after discussing it together prior. I would change my plans and hunt a different area, or I would tell the people I had scouted a buck and planned to hunt him in that canyon and ask them their plans so we could adjust. Something seems fishy to me about the collar data. I wonder if they both had obtained it and wanted to keep it quiet or something. The whole thing is a mess and Aram is a dingus for sure. Should be the girl's buck......unless there was some tracking involved that we don't know about. I would like to know more about that.
This is the dumbest **** I have read on the internet today. 🥇congratulations, you win the day.

This has gone quiet, I was interested to know what happened after UDW got involved?
Probably not much info for a while. Likely moving very slowly and as it progresses, someone on here will have to post links to the court filings. Just MHO.

Just read his recent article in American Hunter. He was writing a review of a laser rangefinding binocular..."everything has to be perfect for long range shots....must range precisely." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Probably not much info for a while. Likely moving very slowly and as it progresses, someone on here will have to post links to the court filings. Just MHO.

Just read his recent article in American Hunter. He was writing a review of a laser rangefinding binocular..."everything has to be perfect for long range shots....must range precisely." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Obviously long range is only 750yds or more. At 730yds you can just wing em out there and it will all work out!

A lot of wounding going on now that the standard shot is 700 yards.
We have a cotton field with a power line with poles every 100 yards , @ #7 it’s a very hard shot and that’s with a table or truck hood, can’t imagine how hard it is off a crappie rest and unknown cross winds

Last edited:
Do you think he wants to puke every time he looks up from his pillow and sees it hanging on the wall

This...unfortunately...

It's a defense method for even our politicians. Give the public 2 months and then let the dirtbags off easy we will never know. The barrage of BS info keeps us mad at something new.
you are absolutely correct, That's how Government gets away with everything. Slow and methodical approach hoping they can slip things by the population and obviously it works . Slipped through a little at a time in the fine print usually.

Are we all really sure something should have happened?…..blaze orange violation maybe but what law was broken?….

Silver lining - this finally gives him a solid reason to change his name that even his parents can appreciate. One that captures his opinion of himself.

Teddy Hemingway

Are we all really sure something should have happened?…..blaze orange violation maybe but what law was broken?….
From memory, no blaze orange, and field dressing prior to properly tagging. Additionally, AVB made allegations of "serious law violations." Never heard what they were.

Regardless, I too am curious of the UDWR investigation.

I’d like to put a radio collar on these Von Benedikt characters so they are easy to avoid in the field. Too many chit shows seem to follow them around. Dikt’s both it seems.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom