Anyone need a buck?

2pointer

I have been watching a group of small bucks for the last week or so. I noticed tonight that one 2 point has a severe limp. So I decided to try to get someone to come hunt him. I am willing to put someone on them as I will be hunting in southern Utah.

I live in Cache Valley. This would be a fairly easy hunt, so if someone is looking for a spot to get a young hunter into some action let me know.

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

ill take him if no one does. I'm 18 idk if I fit the young hunter?? ha but I only get a few days to hunt this year an just need to fill the freezer

ill take him if no one else will. I'm 18 idk if I'm considered young hunter??? but I only get to hunt utah for a few days this year. so I'm just lookin for a meat buck. I live in north ogden so that will work nice.

Hey Jeff thanks again for the great information you gave me on the deer. I really appreciate it. an thanks for taking the time to glass with me it was good times. I hope your successful down south! if not we might have to hit the hills some night!

good luck man an shoot a HOSS!

Thanks,
Chase

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom