Anyone pick up a leftover tag?

iccyman001

I picked up one of the left over archery unit 39 tags.
It's close enough I can break away for some easy scouting and hunting.

How about you?

Picked up a 21 muzzle deer. Close to me as well. Hopefully can run into some deer.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

I missed what I was going after, some of them tags went really fast! I could believe it! BTW, new to the forum. ICCYMAN; cool trail cam pics in the other thread. It can be a hobby all in itself!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-16 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]My dad and three of his cousins also got a muzzy deer in 21 tag. Best of luck to everyone.

>I missed what I was going
>after, some of them tags
>went really fast! I could
>believe it! BTW, new to
>the forum. ICCYMAN; cool trail
>cam pics in the other
>thread. It can be a
>hobby all in itself!

Thank you!
It's extremely addicting and lots of fun!!!!

I had, emphasis on HAD, a unit21 archery tag...i thought it would be in my cart so i clicked away to get a stinky piggy tag and it was gone...needless to say they were all selected and 15 minutes later purchased...pretty p/o'd at myself for that move...no deer for me this year

I picked up an archery unit 40 deer tag. Never hunted it before so I will need to do some scouting. There seems to be a lot of private land so I guess I'll be looking for permission to hunt on a ranch as well.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom