aoudad ram

B

bugle100

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-08 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]my son pictured with barbary sheep we harvested in year-round unit.
493dde6740a5b00c.jpg

493ddf2644eb96b1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-08 AT 05:15PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-08 AT 04:59?PM (MST)

No you guys got it all wrong my sheep, he is only 7 years old and is my hunting partner. He has been hunting since he was 4 years old and he loves it. By the way he was not mad just tired got up to early. Public land

Still a nice ram for the both of you.I still feel that way after long day trips his pillow probably looked better than a 40" at that point.Thanks for sharing

Thats a great ram.
Congrats!
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

I've been seeing sheep over in the carrizozo area. I assume this is where u got him. I've been meaning to go over there and shoot one but haven't had the time. nice sheep!

this may be a double post so if it is sorry. just having phone problems. was wondering if that goat wa from the carrizozo herd. been seeing and hearing of them in the area lately. thinkin bout headin that way. Also, anyone know how the heard around wagon mound is doing. Used to be a huge herd up there.
SS

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom