pjs78

My son and I applied last night and I may have made a
error. For deer and elk we both applied for a Hybrid unit
as our first choice. Then as our second choice we used the
preference point code. After reading it again I probably
should not of used the preference point code as a second
choice. Do you think this will cause a problem for us to
at least recieve our points? We applied online and it went
through and I am going to try and contact them tomorrow.
Going crazy tonight however and am wondering what you think.
Thanks in advance for any responses. Pat

Shouldnt matter I dont think. If you dont draw 1st choice, you get your preference point. They would probably just disregard your second choice.

you can relax! Shouldn't be a problem. The computer will enter your second choice as a preference point, which is what you want. Of course, if you had left it blank, the result would have been the same.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom