Application number is different

lovehunting

Question for those of you that wrote your application number down of the backdoor review app. My number is not the same is anyone else seeing this?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-15 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]I read that a few poeple were seeing the samething you are... However at this point 1 more day at this time just a matter of the exact true results!

Mine are different as well. I wonder if they did the draw again? Many of the people I've talked to that had a license number at the top now have a different application sequence than it was when the licence number was listed?? Guess we will just have to see on the 29th??? All just speculation and guessing!!!

Are you guys with the same number talking about an application that was looking good through the backdoor or are the same numbers tied to apps that looked like they failed?

Now I'm nervous.

I am NOT talking about the application number. I'm talking about the sequence your hunts are listed. The SEQUENCE is not the same on mine, and three other friends, as it was when the application number and licence number were listed together (basically telling you you drew that species).

That's what has me wondering?? Why would they change??

Whew! This post had me worried that App #'s were changing! If it's just the order, then no biggie. Like stated above, don't think it means anything.

Mine are in the sequence of the hunt code #, same as they have been since the day I applied.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-15 AT 02:08PM (MST)[p]Depends on if you view them through draw hunt aps or my purchases, one showed the codes in numerical order and the other in your choice order it means nothing at all. The original post in this thread states "application number" if that truly is what he's talking about that's a whole other ball game. Ap number is WAY different from ap sequence. .

Thanks!! Makes sense to me.

If that is true then I have a Big horn sheep tag and an archery elk tag, just don't know where and when until tomorrow!!

>I heard they re-drew for everyone
>that peeked!
>That means I might have actually
>drew something.

Ha Ha Ha funny

>Thanks!! Makes sense to me.
>
>
>If that is true then I
>have a Big horn sheep
>tag and an archery elk
>tag, just don't know where
>and when until tomorrow!!

I got archery elk and deer 16 b and 8 January, hope it's the same as what was up last Wednesday

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom