Applying Utah

virgil125

This is my first time applying in Utah. I see you have to purchase a hunting license to apply. After that what does it to cost to apply for a permit.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-16 AT 05:28PM (MST)[p]$10.00 per Application so mine cost $30.00. For three Applications 1. General Deer 2.Limited Entry Deer 3. Once in a lifetime Moose.

Correct, and they only charge you for the tag if you draw out. that charge will come in April if you are successful in the draw.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Virgil, I don't know about residents but if you are a nonresident you need to look hard and long before starting from ground zero in the Utah draw system. Since SFW put their head on the public teat there, draw odds have gone powerball compared to other states options. If you have a lot of disposable income and already put your money in those other states, than Starting from ground zero would be a good donation option.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>Correct, and they only charge you
>for the tag if you
>draw out. that charge
>will come in April if
>you are successful in the
>draw.
>
>
>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

the charge will come in MAY. with as many experts as there are on forums these days, you'd think they would atleast get the simple things right

You only need the license to apply, so do that on the last day and apply with that same license next year before it expires.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom