Archery Blinds

huntswnm

I know this question has been racked over the coals but here it goes again. I am looking at getting a blind to hunt turkeys with a bow this season. If my budget was unlimited I would go with a Double Bull no doubt. But, here in the real world it is not possible right now. Has anybody used the Doghouse or the Outhouse blinds? Are they archery friendly? How quick and easy do they set up/tear down? Thanks for any feed back. Jeff

I have the outhouse blind. It is really easy to use, however it is too narrow for archery. I cannot go to full draw without hitting the back of the blind. I use it for rifle coyote calling. Maybe the doghouse is bigger. They are well made and set up easy (just a few minutes).

Have used a "Bowhunter Blind" by UNDERBRUSH,for both Turkey and Elk in Az.A very bowhunter friendly portable blind,and at just 5 lbs.is light and sets up guick and easy.Just another "Option"when shopping ---

Do yourself a favor and hold-off alittle longer until you can afford the Double Bull Blind. It's simply the "BEST" out there !!!!

I would also save your coin for a double bull.
You might call the factory reps a ask if they have any,
what they call shelvers. Thats a blind will some kind of
small defective. It could save you some bucks. I love mine.
My wife and i are looking forward to spring turkeys, after
seven long years we drew. Good luck in all your hunt.

Get a double bull you wont be disappointed. I have a T2 and love it.
Jeff

I got a Underbrush Bowhunter Blind I'll sell cheap, never been used. Make me an offer. It sits in the closet while I'm hunting with my T2. I'd be happy to sell it!

I have been hunting turkey and geese with the Double Bull Pro Staff T5 for three years now. Works great for taking my daughter along. Room for her to move around, nap, etc. Enough room to hold three people, like when I take my friend and his son hunting. His boy can sleep until the birds come in, then wake up and shoot.

I have been waiting for them to make their blinds in a different pattern. Now they have the Predator Green. My question to all of you with the T2 is is there enough room for two people? Or two archers? Do you like shooting through the mesh?

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom