Archery Deer

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-08 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]shot last night not a monster but first archery buck, I saw him, then blew on estrus cow call to cover my noise, called in a coyote which then drew deers attention, I was on canyon rim and he was above me, I backed out and went around hill and stalked the last 100 yards in socks, I closed the gap till about 30 yards. Felt thermals start to switch so blew on cow call and he stood up and I whacked him !! Thanks to Layne and Bryce on a sweet setup from redneck archery in Soda springs. Matthews adrenaline long draw, it is quite smooth and deadly!!!

bowkill005.jpg

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

half n half
seems like most bigger whitetails and mulies are getting it done.

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

Wtg Shane. Good deer with your bow. Did you ever find them elk you pm'ed me about?

Hey Cous, Looking for antelope in 63, started where you were talking and went south, seen some nice ones, but came across a monster non-typical buck, the only deer we saw all day, but a hell of a deer anyway. if your interested i can let you know the general area he is in. i have a 44 tag that starts monday, so we cannot pursue him. thanks

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-08 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys!! Lil brother on here huntnfever, shot his first archery animal 3 miles from mine will post some pics tommorow.

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

here is my 1st archery buck...will try and take a better picture on the morning....but couldnt let ya guys wait for such a monster ha ha....

48c8b8695a651a59.jpg

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-08 AT 05:40PM (MST)[p]Here is brighter photo, ask him about one that got away ..... LOL

cott002.jpg

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom