Archery Elk Landowner Tags

Kelco

I am looking to secure several landowner tags just in case we don't get drawn. Where can I find them? Also any recommendations for any good ranch only hunts? I have applied for 16A and 16D. How much to the LO tags go for there. I am hearing they are expensive. What other good unit would you recommend for LO tags where we can shoot a decent bull 330ish? Thanks.

I am not too familiar with LO tags, however I have a friend that suggests something every time this question comes up.

Talk to 82nddaredevil (I think that is how it is spelled? if not you get the idea) - but he always mentions applying for the OTC elk hunts in colorado because they are cheaper than LO tags here.

Like I said I don't know much information but just some food for thought if you aren't entirely picky on where you are hunting - unless you just want NM specifically.

These unit wide tags sell for between 8000 and 11000 bucks. Way over priced for the value now, kinda sad what it's come too. I had 20,000 to spend to help some guys get 2 of those tags and still barely found anything. I guess a lot of people thought 10,000 would be a fair price to pay for a small small chance at something over 375. That's 10,000 plus a license on top of that!!!! Way to much money for the quality, but that's just my opinion. What they need to do over there is issue a lot more of these tags for sale to drive down the price of the existing ones.

Thanks for the help. That's what I am finding out. I've bought some several years ago and they were 1/2 the $. Any help would be appreciated.

Kelco
Go to the nm fish and game site.
Click on hunting.
Click on land access & maps.
Click on Antelope & Elk private lands.
On the right side of the page click the
E-Plus landowner list.
It will have the ranches listed by unit#,
Acreage, tags available in 2014, ranch contact
Etc. I'm not sure when they update this info to
Later
Foghorn

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom