Archery elk NR Bookcliffs

Aaron

I have enough points to draw the book cliffs archery elk hunt or any other hunt like it. I am willing to spend the money and go guided. Is there an outfitter in the book cliffs south unit or roadless unit that is the real deal in there. I Was leaning towards the roadless area because they seem to kill bigger bulls in there but need a top notch guide in there because I do not have the horses or set up to do anything like that. I am willing to look at another units to that might be better. I guess I was trying to figure out who is the best in there in ur guys eyes. I have taken a lot of elk and looking for a great time with chance at a big bull. 350 plus

We specialize in the Book Cliffs, both the Bitter Creek/South and the Little Creek/Roadless. We're local to the area, so that country is our back yard. If you'd like to see some of our work, you can view our website at http://www.huntwithgtoutfitters.com or find us on Facebook at GT Outfitters. We'd love to talk with you about a hunt on the Books. Feel free to respond on here or you can find our contact information on the webpage.

Cody Webster
GT Outfitters.

Do your homework and check with multiple guides/outfitters. I'd take a good look at Flying J Outfitters

http://www.flyingjoutfitters.com/

Multiple generations of experience in there and they are in there as much or more than anyone else I've seen.

Season dates can be tough on UT archery elk hunts, you typically only start getting some serious rut action the last week or so. Good luck and have fun.

Dax

There is no such thing as a sure thing in trophy mule deer hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-14 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]BOOKCLIFF OUTFITTERS BRUCE AND KATHEY NAY
bruce has spent his whole life on the books and knows it better then anyone I know. he gave me the info that helped kill my wifes bull

1348danni_bull.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom