ARCHERY ELK NR

elkcaller208

I AM LOOKING TO START APPLYING FOR ARIZONA ARCHERY ELK I THINK IN UNIT 4A. IT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF EASIER ONES TO DRAW WITH DECENT QUALITY(340-360).HOW LONG DO YOU GUYS THINK IT WOULD TAKE A NR TO DRAW THIS TAG?I HAVE ZERO POINTS.THANKS IN ADVANCE
SHAWN

you would have a chance to draw but not a good one I think that 340-360 is a monster bull for that unit 300-320 is a good bull for 4a.

Only 23 tags will go to NR, so it will be a tough draw. The good news is only 20% of the tags go in the preference point draw and it's doubtful that half the tags would be for NR. You should have a chance at a tag in the general draw every year. Get your AZ hunter safety and you will have a permanent point to boost your chances. You get one random number for your application and one random number for each point, so points can really help to get that low random number for the general draw.

THANKS FOR THE INFO I WILL GET THE ARIZONA HUNTER SAFETY THING TAKEN CARE OF. I AM A HUNTER ED INSTRUCTOR HERE IN IDAHO WONDER IF I GET ANY BROWNIE POINTS.HAHA I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE WERE SOME GOOD BULLS IN 4A, WHAT WOULD BE A BETTER UNIT THAT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DRAW?I APPRECIATE THE HELP, IF ANYONE OUT THERE NEEDS SOME IDAHO INFO I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
SHAWN

THERE ARE GOOD BULLS IN 4A BUT 300 TO 340 WOULD BE A GOOD BULL THERE. ALL UNITS ARE TOUGH TO DRAW SO IF WANT A BIG BULL I WOULD PUT IN FOR 7,8,9 AND 10. ALL THESE UNITS STATED ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO DRAW.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom