Archery shops in So-Cal.

G

gens

I have recently relocated to Ca. and I am in the market for a new bow and was wondering if any of you southern Ca. residents have any insights on good archery shops in the Orange county or outlying areas. I have narrowed my bow choice down to a Hoyt or Mathews, of course I need to shoot a few to see which one I like. I am leaning towards the Hoyt pro-tec.
Thanks for all the help from all of you Archery hunters out their.
Remember if we stick together and show up to VOTE with as much enthusiasm as the anti-hunter fanatics WE WILL WIN. We are the majority so let our voice be heard!!!!!

gens.

gens:

My hunting partner's shop is one of the best around, in my opinion. Riverside Archery is at 1919 Atlas Drive, Riverside. 951-684-9192. The owners are Wally and Donna Schwartz and both know the archery business very well having been in business for over 20 years. Good luck and hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))---------->

You may want to visit Performance Archery if your're down in the San Diego Area. They are in the Miramar area.
-Raptor

Right screen finally appeared. Sorry about previous post.

Willow Creek Archery - Jim Connors
525 N. Andreasen Dr
Escondido - 760-432-0605
Never had better treatment, problem solving, or advice anywhere. Nothing against Riverside Archery but left them to go here.

Thanks for the info I will check out both Riverside and willow creek.
I can always count on the pro's for good advise.
Remember stand up and be heard, let the sport we love endure for our children.
Gens

I agree with you. Go elsewhere than Riverside, Arrogant no-it alls aren't my thing. Opinions are like well you know. What is good for one person may not be for another.

If you're near Simi Valley call Archery Sports at 805-577-0335. Talk to Don Smith, the owner. He has a wealth of knowledge and is a great guy to deal with. I wont go back to Riverside Archery, even thought they are much closer to me.

Thanks again for all the info I have alot to choose from, I like web sites but it seems like archery shops are slow to go this way.

Brandon,

Havent seen you over here in a while. Whats up? I got a new bow so I got a new name. I bought a Bowtech Patriot and man do I like it.

Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom