archery unit 44 mule deer

tallpine13

Lookin at unit 44 for my archery mule deer hunt this year. just looking for some insight on what quality to expect. I'm new to CO just moved here but sitting on some points. Also if anyone is interested in a hunting partner let me know. km not a rookie just looking to get out and learn the state. I'm 26 guided in NM for a few years, I've shot some big bulls and muleys in NM. i can break down almost all the units and can share some info there as well.

Talllpine13,
Who'd you guide for in NM and when?

I guided there from 98-04 for Dark Canyon Outfitters, while in the military but had to quit when I changed station, taking leave and traveling back to guide/hunt became problematic.

2f350s: Spend the money on additional licenses and HUNT more!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom