Archery Zion Deer

Redbluff77

Hey guys, I got drawn for the Archery Buck Deer tag down on the zion unit in Utah. I'm severely disabled and paralyzed from the chest down, so I hunt out of a wheelchair. I sacrificed my life for this country, by stopping an active shooter situation. I get to hunt the disabled extension from Aug14th -18th. so I shouldn't be competing with to many people. I've been trying to get advice on the unit for a month with no results. Please PM or message me if you have any ideas as to where I could stay at a hotel down there or areas to check out and scout. Thank you

Redbluff77 Greg

I don't have any info on the hunt but I want to say THANK you for your sacrifice!. I hope you have a great hunt and report back on your hunt.

Hunting along highway 14 would be your best bet.
Can you hunt with a rifle?

(Get ready for change because it's going to happen!)

Thanks, I'm not hunting rifle, just archery season this year on the Zion, but my dad drew the muzzleloader tag as well. Just because I hunt out a wheelchair doesn't make me entitled to think hunting will be easy. I know their are no free handouts. I'm willing to hunt hard and exert the energy it takes to be successful just like an able bodied hunter. Let me know if you guys have any helpful advice on Zion archery deer, PM me Thanks

LAST EDITED ON May-23-18 AT 11:20AM (MST)[p]Good luck buddy. You deserve more than 5 days to hunt.

I can't imagine trying to hunt that unit in a wheelchair. I personally wouldn't try with a bow. I'm a dedicated hunter and I'm not hunting with a bow, just muzzy and rifle. I wish you the best of luck.

(Get ready for change because it's going to happen!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom