Archery

J

JLTD

i have a archery tag for az that i bought to hunt the kiabab. but form what i understand there are more units that open in december that i could hunt with this tag also. so my question is what unit are these and wich ones would hold the best chance at a good buck?

Just Living The Dream

Most of them are the southern 1/2 of the state. There are a couple in the north central part, but not many. There are too many to list so you might want to check out the regulations. Most units will give you a good chance at a big rutting buck. Don't overlook the desert areas.

It's Bush's fault!!!

There are lots of good units besides the Kiabab to hunt during the rut. It also depends on where you are coming from. Let me know where you're at and I'll give you some tips.

Donnie

Donnie i am from salt lake and i know i am going to be doing some traveling thanks for any advice you can give

Just Living The Dream

Yes...most of the desert zones the mule deer rut around the first two weeks of January.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I'm betting the rut for muleys will peak around the middle of the second week in Jan.

Thats just what I think though.

Oh... donniedent and AZWALKER are the same guy. Founder got my AZWALKER acount sorted out so I'll be useing that account again.

Donnie

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom