Are you kidding me?

J

joeaveragehunter

Is every fr!cking State lost it's mind?

U got to watch this pos from start to finish.

Do these State employees need to get fired right now!

Who ar the Western Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies and the Mule Deer Working Group, another two of $fw money grabbing non-profits? How many of these pukes are there out there.

Isn't there something UWC can do? This is way out of control, aren't there laws that prevent these guys from these flat out lies?

MDF is doing more to hurt deer hunting than the antis. Since these guys started sucking money out of wildlife agencies we've hardly a got place to hunt and no deer to hunt even if you go.

I'll never buy another sinking gallon of Shell gas, glad they don't have any stations in Utah, jerks. What hell does Shell Oil have to do with deer anyway! An I've always thought the Safari Clubs was a bunch of scum bags, this proves it.

I'll never join a hunting club, you can't trust any of them.

"I'll never join a hunting club, you can't trust any of them."

+1

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-12 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]That is a ridiculous post. Given that this is your first post on this website, I assume that you are merely looking to stir the pot.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

>That is a ridiculous post.
>Given that this is your
>first post on this website,
>I assume that you are
>merely looking to stir the
>pot.
>
>Hawkeye

Yup, that about sums it up.
Zeke

I doubt seriously if this is his first post. Maybe under that name but I'm pretty sure we've heard his BS before.

Well you just keep on buying those Expo raffle tickets and filling there coffers boys. How much Expo money went toward making this pos video. $fw selling more koolaid, Drink up boys.

Hey AverageJoeMeathead~ What have you done to help Mule Deer?

You have a problem with what everyone else is doing.

Lets hear what you have done to help Promote and Conserve Mule Deer and their habitat.

I guess you can call him a Utard, but it gets boring after awhile. It's just like saying, "look an airplane" everytime you see one while your at an airport.

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

I saw the same flick on TV a few weeks back and thought then it rather well put together. At least it gives credit where credit is due citing us hunters as the main reason that there is still wildlife.

Sure, there might have been a couple few things said that i'm not 100% on board with but by and large, IMO, a very entertaining and well put together flick with lots of good bucks shown to fuel the fire.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-12 AT 09:18PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-12 AT 09:12?PM (MST)

Here is what I've done for mule deer and every other thing I hunt, I pay taxes. Taxes paid for government public expenditures, taxes to support wildlife. If want to hunt kudo on some guys ranch in Texas, I pay the rancher. If I want to hunt public lands for public deer, I've already paid for the right with my taxes. You want more money for deer, vote for more taxes, not me, I already paid more than I get back already.

You puppets that scream we need more money for deer management through donations and contributions are just like the woman that slaps your face if you ask her to hook up for 20 bucks but hits the sack with you for a million. All you $fw trolls that pretend to hate expo fund raising then watch that pos video promoting dp's utard circus are not fooling anybody. You support the crap they feed you in this pos video and your a $fw troll or a flat out to faced momma's boy that never makes up his own mind, one minute you whine about the use of public tags for fund raising and donations, the next minute you support it, which is what your doing if you support any part of this pos video.

Your either in it with $fw or your not. You support the expo, in any way, run by $fw, MDF, DWR or RMEF, under the pretense that it's helping deer, your just another whore, fighting over the price for a roll in the clover.

Theres a reason this video came out when it did. Propaganda! Think man! Why didn't they ask the RMEF to express there opinion on this expo fund raising crap in this video? Now that, by golly, would have been a trick to watch!

Hey BigGun, your all sleuthy and smart and everything, here's one for you. Find out when this Western Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies came from. No doubt they have a $fw under belly. Think about it, the same month the UWC has the $fw's back against the wall, here comes a video produced by this Western Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies bunch, interviewing who? The head of the Mule Foundation, the head of Utard fish and game, biologist with AZ and WY badges (who all claimed in the recent past to oppose $fw fund raising in there States) and what are they all doing in the end, all set up to promote and support the expo rip off.

And you call me the moron. Ok! What does that make you. It makes you $fw choir boys, or $20 hookers trying to cut a better deal, but hookers just the same.

TOPGUN do you have split personalities? Are you really that big of a hypocrite... You come down on this guy for speaking out against this video which in my eyes was produced to bring light to the "money tags" and there purpose of "saving the deer herds." Every person in this video has financial gains that are directly associated with the sale of these expo tags....But yet your next post on the thread "Let Your Dollars Talk" you tear down the Expo that put these "money tags" out..... Where do you sit? Are you for the selling of public tags that put money back into wildlife or not. I guess it depends on which Topgun we get that day. Stop trying to impress your bffs on the site and be true to your beliefs (whatever they might be) Im sure you will rally the "TOPGUN BFF CLAN" like you always do but they are as incompetent as you are stating there true opinion...

I agree with the guy that started this thread. If this isn't a propaganda piece for MDF and the expo, what else is it?

I am disappointed with the true wildlife professionals that allowed themselves to be exploited in this video. They should know better, especially since they were representing their departments. Not cool.

Ryan

Joeaverage, without debating your whole premise, I will say that you are off base about WAFWA. You should do some research before spouting.

I'm not even going to respond to all these jerkoffs that have no idea what they're talking about. And for one WW---Go take some more 1000 yard headshot videos you friggin dufus, LOL!

Ok dp (NVBiggy),

I have one word back at you...THINK.

If WAWTF, are the good guys, what are they doing promoting $fw's $xpo public resource money grab?

?Good guys? supporting bad guys. THINK!

Like SMARTGUN (the $fw trollie-o who isn't going to comment but always does) is always preaching, you support $fw and your a $fw koolaider, and a utard moron. That makes you and TOPSHELF and the people and the money behind this pos video $fw supporters. UWC is the only guys that get it. $fw has it's tentacle$ around everybodys testicles, top to bottom.

All these "good guys" are on the hook man, they are all in on it. The $tate F and G Dept$, the Governor$, the Legi$lator$, the $tate Legal Council$, the Wildlife Board$. THINK! $fw owns everyone of these so called "good guys".

Let's me make you a prediction: Some one (TOPDOLLAR isn't going to be the one because he's really a $fw mole) is going hire Hawkeye or some other honest lawyer and they are going to sue. When that happens and the judge or the jury will once again find that no illegal action has taken place and when we'll get to see which judge is a ?good guy? that $upport$ $fw right along with these other scum bags. All on the hook dude, and we don't even know who hell they all are yet. It's fleshing out time.

THINK! All these Governors, Legislators, Fish and Game Directors, Attorney$ General, Wildlife Board Members (new and old) WAWTF, Safari Club, IRS auditors, State Tax Auditors idiots or worse. Follow the money man! UWC has finally got guts to take them on. The fun is just beginning.

The #xpo promo is a pos. Nothing, not one thing, to do with helping deer.

$fw doing its business. THINK!

Zim,

THINK.

I am not a supporter of SFW or the expo. I think its a crooked sham and is making a bad name for all sportsman's groups. I don't live in Utah (neither do you) so its. not my fight... yet. I THINK SFW needs to be held accountable. I don't know who UWC is. Don't care. Its amusing how you throw around all the "north american wildlife model" talk like its a new concept. WTF have you been?

But you flock shooting every organization in the west along with every governor, legislator, professional biologist, manager is chicken #####.

As far as WAFWA goes, your tinfoil hat is affecting your brain to the point that you can't THINK.

This seems like a highly productive and constructive debate instigated by a highly intelligent hunter......NOT!

When every Org is blasted and every fund raiser is deemed a sham then I have to wonder about the thought process of some folks. Paying taxes never will guarantee the kind of freedoms that we expect nor the game levels we want.

There's a bunch of lingo floating around on this site and none of it is very original or constructive. This kind of "debate" only leads to divisiveness in our otherwise united ranks.

Peace out,
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-12 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]Connect the dots boys:

$fw-MDF-Utah DWR Director-ARiZ F&G Biologists-Wy F&G Biologiests-WAWTF (All Western State's Game Depts. Assoicated) -Safari Club - $xpo Promotion.

LIMPGUN is going to tell you that just because these groups have participated in the production on this video doesn't mean there part of the $xpo pos. WRONG. The $xpo is a funding source for $fw and the dp wagon train. How can you in one mouthful claim these are good guys and in the same mouthful claim there is no connection to $fw. Get serious man. By telling me I'm over the edge, that this video isn't a pos because the good guys made it, even if it promotes the engine the drives the $fw, is an $fw troll, an internet momma's boy or a certifiable $fw trollie-o.

Either there all in this $fw pos program or they are against it. If $fw is as bad as you and I believe it is, how the hell can you support or ignore MDF, Utah DWR, Wy F&G, AZ F&G, the Dallas Safari Club, Shell Oil and the Western Association of Fish & Game Agencies all spending your donations or your wildlife generated resources to produce, for National Television, a pos video promoting the $xpo.

UWC is the game boys. I sent them $100 cash today to start a law suit against this $fw clap tap, where ever and whomever it takes down with it. You all joined up, signed your names, got your free memberships, sent you letters to the Utah Wildlife Board demanding they open the $fw's money records and you got your butts handed too you. So far you UWC members have done nothing, accomplished squat. You can talk the talk and pat yourselves on the back and pretend to each other you got things moving. WRONG, you got sent home empty, again.

Now, do you really want to make a difference or not. You have had a free ride up to now, cost you zip. If 1000 plus bellied up to the bar and signed the UWC Proposal, like you said you did, then it time to step up. Get our your check books. Send UWC a 100 buck each, like I did today, and give them a $100,000 to get an attorney hired that can get this to court. That's what you said you'd do, if the WB didn't give you the transparency you were calling for, or did I just assume you had the balls to do what you said you were going to do.

Is UWC the real deal or not? I though you were, lets see if you'll put your money where you mouth is. I did. If the future of hunting in Utah and the other western States is at risk under the current $fw strangle hold, like we all claim it is, are you so sure that you'll lay your $100 along side your mouth or are you an internet ##### puszy.

Here's UWC mailing address:

UWC
C/O Mr. Tye Boulter
3016 Gleneagles Drive
Syracuse, Utah 84075

Like pd always tells us, "it takes money to do this stuff". You in or are you a $fw trollie-o like TOPSLOP. UWC doesn't need another keystroke from your smoking key board, they need your money. Put up or it's time to stfu and quit pretending your a badazz.

Zim,

While I think your passion for correcting the problems with SFW and the whole Expo is a noble cause, your abrasive, confrontational attitude is counter productive. As the self anointed spokesman for this UWC you are dooming them to failure. They sound like a worthwhile cause. But since you are promoting them the way you are I doubt there is anyone here that will give them any credence, let alone donate. Do the UWC a favor and shut up.

Do you really think 100K is going to even begin to put a dent in this huge country-wide conspiracy you speak of?Get real.That's like trying to sue the federal govt.These agencies all need more money than they take in through traditional forms.Just like any business,they will seek out and look at any and all ways of bringing in more cash.Have these groups exploited that?Of course they have.Whether or not that's bad is a matter of perspective.

Don't get me wrong-I'm not a member of any org right now;and despise "wealth" tags.But your claim of a huge "conspiracy" across the west is pretty absurd.You make it sound as though all these groups and agencies are involved in some sort of collusion.

Much like the mafia,they have secret meetings where they discuss their next move.THINK about that for a minute.

Other than your conspiracy theory,I somewhat agree with the gist of your message-you are trying to get people motivated to do something.Somewhat brash and insulting;and absolutely zero tact,but your message is obvious.You DO sound an awful lot like Zim!Doesn't it suck to always be the ONLY guy that's always right??It's lonely at the top,isn't it?

So am I magic or what. Did I tell you SNOTGUN would craydad. Did I tell you he was a $fw pos trollie-o. TOPNOT, your no friend of UWC.

Peel back the onion lays boys. Every time the UWC takes an action another pos is found cowering in the corner. Now, do we have the guts to keep going not. If UWC can't get the Utah DWR Director to do anything, if the new and improved Wildlife Board won't do any thing, if the Attorneys General won't do anything, if the Governor won't do anything, if the IRS won't, who will.

What's left. The courts.

Are you in or out. 1000 plus signed on, no charge, easy, a troll can sign on for no charge, like TOPTROLL did. Are you committed or aren't you. Committed means money, talk mean chit. It cost a $100 to fill that pickup your driving to the mountain and back. If you won't put $100 toward the future of hunting, your a keyboard troll.

Get up, walk into you bathroom and look you self in the face, who the hell are you.

TOPFART, you will never find out who I am, it feels good knowing who you are, dp trollie-o.

I don't understand what he's trying to "get people motivated" to do? The only message I see is that there's some grand scheme involved in the (mis)management of funds appropriated for wildlife conservation -- something that I'll go ahead and say is a profoundly ridiculous premise. Most of these organizations have a hard enough time running themselves...I find it laughable when people suggest they are smart, capable, or clever enough to organize themselves into some highly, efficient money laundering-criminal organization.

I'm on the fence about auction/convention tags. While yes, I think these are a public resource that everyone should have the ability to obtain without having to fly to Utah to attend a convention or be a multi-millionaire, I do see the opportunity for money that can be generated for much needed conservation efforts from these high-demand tags.

Regardless of how much or where the funding comes from, it should be transparent that these funds are used for legitimate conservation efforts. From what I've seen that's been one of the big questions around SFW.

As far as the comments about Shell Oil...God forbid a large company donate funding to try and promote a cause that it feels generous enough to support.

I missed the part about donating to UWC...I guess that's what the solution was that I missed in the first few posts. I rescind my statement about not understanding what he's trying to get us motivated to do. The rest of my message still applies.

>So am I magic or what.
> Did I tell you
>SNOTGUN would craydad. Did
>I tell you he was
>a $fw pos trollie-o.
>TOPNOT, your no friend of
>UWC.
>
>Peel back the onion lays boys.
> Every time the UWC
>takes an action another pos
>is found cowering in the
>corner. Now, do we
>have the guts to keep
>going not. If UWC
>can't get the Utah DWR
>Director to do anything, if
>the new and improved Wildlife
>Board won't do any thing,
>if the Attorneys General won't
>do anything, if the Governor
>won't do anything, if the
>IRS won't, who will.
>
>What's left. The courts.
>
>Are you in or out.
>1000 plus signed on, no
>charge, easy, a troll can
>sign on for no charge,
>like TOPTROLL did. Are you
>committed or aren't you.
>Committed means money, talk mean
>chit. It cost a
>$100 to fill that pickup
>your driving to the mountain
>and back. If you
>won't put $100 toward the
>future of hunting, your a
>keyboard troll.
>
>Get up, walk into you bathroom
>and look you self in
>the face, who the hell
>are you.
>
>TOPFART, you will never find out
>who I am, it feels
>good knowing who you are,
>dp trollie-o.

"Me thinks he protesteth too much"!

Good Lord, after reading all this stuff I feel even better about SFW!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom