Area 10 help, maps

B

bucketmouth

Heading to area 10 for the first time. A buddy told me Harrison Pass is a good place to hunt. Is that true. Where can I get good maps of this unit. My buddy lives in Spring Creek. Can you guys reccomend any other areas?
Thanks, Jerry

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-08 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-08 AT 04:12?PM (MST)

Which tag do you have for area 10? Harrison isn't a bad place to go.There are alot of good places in 10,but it is a very big unit.There is a place called the Map House in Elko.The number is775-738-3108 if you are interested.You could also look at the department of wildlife in Elko.You could probably get a good map there and maybe even some good info.Try them first.The number there is 775-777-2300.This area holds some nice bucks,but it has some steep and rugged country.Good luck.

Just got a letter from the NDOW that has a bypass to get around Harrison pass during its closure.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom