Area 10 Success

Here's Christopher's Area 10 buck. We've been working way too hard the last few weeks for very few opportunities. Chris sat on this buck at 42 yards for three hours waiting for his opportunity. Great Hunt!!

3353chris.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-12 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]great buck. i bet it was worth the wait. congrats on the kill!!

blackcloud_nv

Wow. I have hunted that same area in the past. I'll be up there the first rifle season. Congrates to Chris.

Way to go Chris, you and your dad are great hunters, year in and year out bring home some beautiful archery bucks! AA you still have a couple weeks, hopefully a little luck will come your way.
Congrats!
Spear

Great BucK!!! heading up there next week to try my luck at Bull Elk Depredation!!!

Thank you very much for the compliments. This particular buck was living on the east side of the mountain in an area we nicknamed the "Hell Hole" because the wind is most always bad and we have to drop off the backbone of the mountain about 1,700'. We had a rather odd SE wind on Saturday making this guy stalkable. You really have to have a passion for the sport to hunt the Ruby's, emotionally and physically they just kick your butt day after day, but there sure is a great sense of accomplishment when it all comes together.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-12 AT 06:51PM (MST)[p]He was originally with 4 other bucks, but branched off about 1/8 of a mile 30 minutes after the sun came up, which made for an easier stalk. He eventually moved in between the trees to the right. Here is a picture of him in his first bed as well as another picture I liked.

65022012_buck_bedded.jpg

289621899_10151191043020569_750107250_o.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom