Area 6 help

Chad262

Looking for some help in area 6 for deer. This will be the first time hunting this area and Im hoping to find an area I can backpack in a couple miles. Ive hunted a lot in areas 16 and 17 if anybody is looking for some help there.

Area 6 is not really like 16 or 17 where you can get way back in,you can find good buck in 6 right from the road with glass then plan your stalk

Chad, I also have a unit 6 deer tag. Shoot me a pm with your number, happy to discuss what I know and what i've heard. -TF

Chad262 - I grew up hunting area 17 and I know it very well. That area has a special place in my heart. I only say that to say this: area 6 is a far better deer area than unit 17 even though there are fewer places to hike several miles into. The quality of deer and number of deer is exceptional. I think you will be plesantly surprised with the number of quality bucks you see.

Awesome to hear! Ive heard a lot of good things and have seen some awesome bucks killed on here from area 6. Makes me really excited for the hunt. I know I need to get out and scout as much as possible. Hopefully I will have some scouting pics to share soon. Thanks

Wow, that's awesome all of the help you guys are willing to give.

I drew a 6 early archery also, if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction for some good scouting I would really appreciate it.

I have hunted elk in this area and know some good areas if that would help anyone out.

Wow, that's awesome all of the help you guys are willing to give.

I drew a 6 early archery also, if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction for some good scouting I would really appreciate it.

I have hunted elk in this area and know some good areas if that would help anyone out.

Depending on what you are looking for, I could help out. I could definitely point you towards some bucks, but if you're looking for a trophy, I haven't found them yet. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom