Area 7 Bucks

longpoke

Here are a couple of nice area 7 bucks taken this past weekend by some of my buddies. Has my blood pumping since I leave on the 19th for area 171-173 and have seen bucks like these and bigger. I will let PRD8R come and tell the details if he wishes. Rough green scores were 165 for the one on the left and 161 for the one on the right. Both were around 23 inches wide. Congratulations guys! Now go get your bull PRD8R!
Tony

Bucksdeer002.jpg

Bucksdeer006.jpg

those are some nice bucks, congrats. just came back from 7, my friend got skunked but we saw a couple nice bucks. The weather was all screwy but man it was still a bunch of fun. we even saw a lion and a big bull elk in 73 which is closed to elk hunting. Hopefully my buddy will head back out today and put his tag on a nice buck. Congrats again that is a nice buck.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-07 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]I think one of them plans on coming on here and telling the story. Lets just say these were not the biggest bucks they saw and I will let them tell the rest.

Tony

my buddy and his friends just got back from area 7. it seems the hunting picked up cause they got 3 4x3 and a 4x4. to bad i couldn't of been there. I am excited to hear the story it must be good if they saw bigger :)
and only 3 weeks til the start of elk this will be a good season

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom