Arizona 18A Muzzleloader Antelope

M

Muley6x6

I just found out I was lucky and drew a Arizona 18A Muzzleloader Antelope tag. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on where the hunt in this area? I have never been out there and am starting to do my research now. Thanks in advance for any information.

Muley6x6

This "Muz Hunt",used to be known for the "Booner" bucks,it produced,but Mismanagement by G&F made this hunt what it is Today.Good Bucks still live here,BUT--- Start Scouting West of Seligman,between ex 109 and ex 103.Go North up through Markham Flats,some "Checker Boarding" here though.Also off hwy 66,South of Peach Sprgs,in the Truxton Flats area use to hold "Lopes"during Muz. hunts---Good Luck

I spent the Labor Day weekend scouting Arizona 18a. I Saw 5 or 6 15" bucks...and had a great time. I am still interested in any information that anyone may have that they are willing to share. I spent all of my scouting time on the North side of Interstate 40. I talked to a archery hunter that was hunting on the south side and was seeing alot of antelope and some real good ones too. Any ideas where he may have been?

Muley6x6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom