Arizona 5B riffle antelope.

newhunter

5B antelope riffle.
Should I DIY or guided ? I know about antelope. But not real good at the judging. I Have allot of time.
What do I need to know before I hunt ?
Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.

Ya. I have spent much time in units 6, 7, 10. A bit in 5. But I was going to mention that it might be different than the kind of country you normally hunt antelope in. 5B does have more open country to the north. I'd scout it out a lot and name your favorite lopes:)

Ya. I have spent much time in units 6, 7, 10. A bit in 5. But I was going to mention that it might be different than the kind of country you normally hunt antelope in. 5B does have more open country to the north. I'd scout it out a lot and name your favorite lopes:)
Chance of your lifetime ! Get the very best guide you can find- Like Pronghorn Guide Service with Eli Grimmet in Arizona. Google him up- they kill monster bucks everywhere every year- best in the trophy antelope guiding- trust me- they know how to get it done ! 😁 Make that call today !
Jerry Gold In Windsor, Colorado 🍀

Chance of your lifetime ! Get the very best guide you can find- Like Pronghorn Guide Service with Eli Grimmet in Arizona. Google him up- they kill monster bucks everywhere every year- best in the trophy antelope guiding- trust me- they know how to get it done ! 😁 Make that call today !
Jerry Gold In Windsor, Colorado 🍀

Good luck, we will be chasing bulls out there this year, my son drew a tag, maybe we will run into you out there

Arguably the best Tag in the country… You’ll never draw again in your life. Congratulations!
That’s 100 % accurate !! Lucky Duck 🦆! Won the lottery ! Best of luck- but get the Eli Grimmet Team in your corner - that’s the key 🔑.
Best Wishes,
Jerry Gold - I’ve hunted with him-look at his photo’s of trophies - mind blowing antelope bucks from all over the west - B/C ‘s galore!
Please post photos ! 😁👏

If you want to kill the best buck, probably of your life…. Guided 100%. Those suckers are the hardest animal to judge, and the difference between good, great, and world class is really subtle. You pay a guide for Antelope, and Sheep for the same reason…. Ability to judge accurately, and help you kill the best animal on the unit.

If you want to kill the best buck, probably of your life…. Guided 100%. Those suckers are the hardest animal to judge, and the difference between good, great, and world class is really subtle. You pay a guide for Antelope, and Sheep for the same reason…. Ability to judge accurately, and help you kill the best animal on the unit.
Absolutely 100 % correct El Gringo - turn a tag like this into a great huge buck- sure it’s expensive, but pull the trigger on that & go for the Gold - you’ll never get another chance like this in your lifetime! Roll the dice 🎲 Dude ! 🍀
Jerry Gold In Windsor, Colorado

If you have plenty of time to scout, then it comes down to if it gives you more joy doing it yourself or hire.My family has lived here before it was a state and I can tell you not to expect to see lots of big bucks. Arizona has become a very liberal state and it has been illegal to have predator calling contests for a few years. I had the 5a archery tag 6 years ago and after a shitload of scouting shot the biggest buck I saw. It was 82 points.. If I would have done that much scouting 20 years ago, I would have seen probably 5 bucks 80 and up.

If you have the time , you can locate a great goat. I see plenty of mature animals that I would happily take if I had this tag. Now that being said, I spend more time in this unit than majority and know our well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom