Arizona 6A elk

Ckbaileyhunt

Hey everyone!
I got a call The other day from Arizona Game And Fish for a turn back tag for unit 6A elk. I accepted the tag because I’m tired of sitting on points and it fits my schedule this year. Normally, when drawing a good tag I would scout it out, but due to the short notice I won’t be able to. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey everyone!
I got a call The other day from Arizona Game And Fish for a turn back tag for unit 6A archery elk. I accepted the tag because I’m tired of sitting on points and it fits my schedule this year. Normally, when drawing a good tag I would scout it out, but due to the short notice I won’t be able to. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Congrats on a quality archery elk tag. Plenty of bulls, North to South.Myself tend to look in Northern half ( higher Elevations ) if guiding/hunting since late "90"s ... a good Flatline Map will aid. Look towards the non/motorized areas with water near. Stay away from using a Bugle, a cow call will work best if not wanting to call in OTHERS. Likely hunting last 5 days best. Good Luck,
Bruce & SilverGrand

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom