Arizona Antelope Success

medicinebow

After 4 long days of hunting in Arizona I found a buck I couldn't pass up. I passed up 20 bucks over the first 3 days and unfortunately missed a buck I had been looking for that we figured was 85". I never saw him again. However, I was happy to find this buck and take him. I taped him out at 82 4/8". He is very symetrical, only having 4/8" in deductions. We'll see after the drying period. I had an awesome hunt and now I'm headed out to chase bugling bulls.

6593az_antelope_2011_496.jpg

6581az_antelope_2011_493.jpg

Good Luck to all!!

MBBGH

That is a slammer heavy buck. Very nice. Looks like they have got a little more rain than we have.

Everything was green and lush. Watching water was useless,every dirt tank and guzzler had water. Horn growth should be very good this year around Flagstaff.

MBBGH

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom