Arizona Antelope, Unit 4B

huntut

Any info on this unit for Antelope would be appreciated. I just had my card hit. Looks like a lot of private land which concerns me. I drew with 11 NR pts but have point guard so I can return the tag.

Thanks

Last minute research. I'm more interested in elk and mule deer, but had been buying pts for antelope. Figured I wouldn't draw elk this year with 18 pts so put in for this tag not really knowing much about it. Drew deer last year 12B west late.

Any info on this unit for Antelope would be appreciated. I just had my card hit. Looks like a lot of private land which concerns me. I drew with 11 NR pts but have point guard so I can return the tag.

Thanks

If you decide you want to return the tag, PLEASE contact me! I lead the Arizona Elk Society's Heroes Rising Outdoors program, taking disabled Arizona veterans hunting free-of-charge using big game tags donated to us. You'll save all your preference points, plus be awarded another for this year (as if you hadn't been drawn). Antelope tags are AWESOME and FUN opportunities for veterans! Our motto: "Healing through Hunting."

Feel free to call me to discuss: (480)818-4665

--- Lv2Hnt (Tom Wagner in Arizona)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom