Arizona bow season

N

NeedaNu4x

Just wondering if anyone has heard if this season will be a lottery draw. Az Game and Fish have been saying yes for years, maybe this year? Hope not!

Later, mike.

I've not heard, but I suspect that means that it will not be changing this year. I think that there would be more buzz going around if they were going to make this change. As well, if (or rather 'when') they make the decision to go to a draw, it would likely not be for the entire state. Probably just the premium areas (eg; Kiabab)...

My $.02

S.

:)

I'm pretty sure that they have never talked about the whole state. At least from what I've heard. Only the Kaibab. I hope they go to a draw soon. Has anyone heard how many Kaibab stamps they sold last year? I would be interested in hearing.

NOT SURE, THE FIRST FOUR DAYS THAT I WAS UP THERE, THERE MUST'VE BEEN AT LEAST HALF OF THE HUNTING STATE UP THERE. YES I AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE KIABAB NEEDS TO GO TO A DRAW.

PEACE

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-04 AT 09:13AM (MST)[p]There will be no draw in AZ for any archery deer hunt this year. The only change will be if you take a deer in the AZ archery season, you must report it to the AZG&F within TEN days. I don't want to see the Kaibab go to a draw for residents, we have enough limits on our opportunity to hunt as it is. I would be in favor of a Non-resident draw, if it were done in the right way (sorry Roy).....................

Stan:

No need for apologies here bud, you know me I've been wanting to limit the bow numbers up there for quite a few years. I still believe I would rather go every 3 years or so and have a QUALITY hunt than go every year and continue to get frustrated!

Did anyone ever find out the amount of stamps sold last year? Just curious.

BOHNTR )))-------------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom