Arizona deer question

B

bulleyfever

we have been putting in for the arizona strip first choice and kaibab second choice and we both have 5 bones points. how long do you thank it will take to get drawn?

That is a good question these are the units I have been putting in for also and have the same amount of points as you. I think it could take several more years if we get lucky.

Could take the rest of your life. Are you a non res? If you are it would take even longer. Last year the draw odd for the strip were one or two percent. That being said, I had a couple friends put in this last year on the same application with only a few points between them and they drew. So it is all the luck of the draw. I don't ever expect to draw a tag in the strip. But it is always first choice followed by something realistic. Good luck.

I would say that since az had started the deer bonus point almost everybody has 5 or so bonus points
I don,t remember last years numbers but they were huge for people putting in 1st choice for the strip, with all that said I would say another 8 to 10 years and you might no guarantee see a tag

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom