ARIZONA HUNT CHOICES

H

hunterman67

these are the choices for the upcoming antelope draw. i'm a resident with 1 permanent bonus point, and 1 point from last years no draw. i'm applying with coues who also is a resident- he's got 13 bonus points for antelope. i will post what we draw for you guys who read the statistics.
# hunt# unit# tags species
1st 2015 10 20 buck
2nd 2002 2a 30
3rd 2001 1 30
4th 2013 7 46
5th 2020 18a 5

were really hoping for unit 10, as thats where i've spent the last 4 years on unsuccessfull cow elk hunts, i have however seen alot of antelope bucks including the 17 i videod last year- 7 were bigger than the one i took in wyoming last year, he is very nice so my hopes are up. good luck to all, even nonresidents (not)

MICHAEL S. WAITE C/O WAITE RANCH, TUCSON-MARANA, AZ.

Coues, you are very generous to allow someone with 2 points to apply with you. The G&F areging to average you points, so you will only go into the draw with 7 points instead of 13. Good Luck, hope you draw that unit 10 tag.

Do you guys hunt muzzleloader or just rifle? With 8 points you actually have a decent shot a ML tag.

Jeff
www.desertbull.com

he is very generous, were also applying for elk together too. i myself would love to hunt muzzleloader, however i don't know 1 single thing about a muzzleloader, i shot 1 at the hunters safety course, the instructor brought his in to let us shoot them- it was a hoot. but again i don't know squat about them, nor do i own one, or have the money to start getting into it just yet, but i will someday- i always though if i could draw a tag for muzz i would get the big bucks i wasn't seeing during the rifle hunts, or the big bulls also. the guns i see used on tnn on the weekends are just like a centerfire rifle almost, they are not like the old ones that took so long to load, and in az you can put a scope on them too boot.
MICHAEL S. WAITE C/O WAITE RANCH, TUCSON-MARANA, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom