ARIZONA LICENSE MAIL OUT

YukonDall

Long Time Member
NOW THAT I HAVE RECIEVED MY 2009 ELK POINT....I TAKE IT THAT FISH & GAME WILL BE MAILING OUT THE ACTUAL LICENSE SOON.....IS THAT THE WAY IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST (I'M GETTIN OLD)....THANKS......YD.

Got my refunds today, so the tags should be soon..Cant wait to see those goat tags!!!!!

I WAS JUST REFERRING TO THE ACTUAL LICENSE I HAD TO BUY TO GET THE POINT, I WILL NEED IT TO APPLY FOR A DEER POINT OR TAG...........THANKS.......YD.

I got my duplicate license last week. Because I put in for the spring javelina draw, I received a license in about January or so. Well, I put in for elk and lopes with my general license number and I received a second license with the same number as the one I received for the spring draw. While I was scratching my head trying to figure out if I got charged for 2 general licenses, I received a post card in the mail explaining that AZ made a mistake and mailed duplicate licenses. I have to admit that I am critical of this goof up for AZ because I know it costed a lot of unneeeded expenses. I am suprised noone on this site has brought down any heat on AZ for this screw up because you guys don't miss anything.

got my lic but where is my refund?????????? I need it to send to them for the deer draw.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom