Articles of impeachment against NM governor

nothing will be done . The republican party is a scam too
they are all in it together . to **** us . She is coming for our guns full send and they are gona pass it just liek the helat order before

This popped up on my comcast home page yesterday and today I saw an article about NRA filing suit. Hope they get rid of all these clowns running these states and this country into the ground.

This popped up on my comcast home page yesterday and today I saw an article about NRA filing suit. Hope they get rid of all these clowns running these states and this country into the ground.
Only we can get rid of these clowns. Votes don’t really count S- ELECTIONS are mere theatrics.
Until we as the people of this country have the balls to to what needs to be done , we better continue to grab our ankles and learn to like it!

I don’t know anyone who admits they voted for her and I don’t know anyone who says she is doing a good job and is proud she is our governor, but I don’t hang out in ABQ, Cruces or Santa Fe either.

She is 100% liberal and just like the liberals in DC she wants to push the people into a corner so she and her other liberal politicians can have total control of us, our guns and NM...
Where’s Ol Billy the Kid when you need him…

BUGLEemIN is the new Billy the Kid. 🤣
BUGLEemIN is the new Billy the Kid. 🤣
1705696290558.png

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom