Assault with a deadly weapon

feddoc

Long Time Member

Five Miami Police Department officers attempted to place Simmons under arrest but were momentarily indisposed when the lap dancer ejected vaginal fluids towards the officers, temporarily blinding three and injuring two.

About 25 years ago there was a hilarious article in the Albuquerque Business Journal about an incident in one of the adult establishments.

Similarly, they brought in one of the BIG SHOT entertainers who launched ping pong balls. The health inspector was there and wrote them up for unsanitary practices. Seems the popular target for the ping pong balls was the beer glasses. :ROFLMAO:

They published the health inspectors report in full. That was priceless reading how that guy was trying to politely explain his investigation and the nature of the entertainment.

You can google "honeysuckle divine" if you care to learn more. I've been to a Mexican strip club so I'm a little desensitized.:oops:

Last edited:
We are talking about the spitting cobra ?
download.jpeg

Got some real winners down in Miami-last sentence in the article is this:

"In a 2013 court case, another Miami citizen was convicted of armed robbery after threatening a convenient store clerk with his erect and “AIDS-infected penis” and was sentenced to 237 years in jail."

I

Five Miami Police Department officers attempted to place Simmons under arrest but were momentarily indisposed when the lap dancer ejected vaginal fluids towards the officers, temporarily blinding three and injuring two.
Didn't know our new VP had a bar in Miami.

I Heard She Had been Practicing Long Range for Quite some time!

Her 'KNOCK-DOWN POWER' was like No other!

Sounds Like the STANK Packed a Punch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom