Attend or watch tomorrow's Utah Wildlife Board meeting (Nov. 28)

I m in possession of a Thompson Center Hawken .50 Cal. and an original Knight MK .45 Cal. Gentleman asked me to try to sell them for him.

Accepting cash offers, until December 15th. Might make a nice Christmas gift for a Remington Ultima owner or two.

I'll be 84 come hunting season and I'll be using a red dot, I'm glad to see it pass
Good on you for still hunting, I hope I’m still going at it at your age…

I think whatever unit hossblur hunts in should be over the counter tags. Hell kill all the bucks, big ones, little ones all of them. Bucks don’t help the deer herd grow so why not give everyone a tag. When we have killed all the bucks none of these conversations will even matter.

Wasatch west.

Get on with it

The sh!tty part is, hoss won’t be able to hunt next year… After posting the “Thanks for your help on scopes” he has to get his rotator cuff surgery done and will be out for several months….

Don't hate the messenger.

I simply read poll results. Read surveys.

Read comments.

Lots of dudes "worried" about kids not hunting, wounded deer, "data".

Needed to make noise and let the LR guys come in with charts and graphs to explain ballistics, energy, etc.

Let them read what ACTUALLY was the deal.

You guys just keep thinking no one pays attention here.

3 for 3 on scaling back stuff.😉

heck I have a tasco 1x32 that's been in the safe for 20 some years in exl condition I'll take offers on..you might even say it's vintage

A buck has less of a chance getting killed by patch/ball in November than it does in Sep with a 700 yrd muzzy, if it even survives the October Deer Shooters with 1400 yrd lob shots.
And it has a 100% chance of getting killed from something else.

You know nothing here is getting out alive.

There are two things going on here. Buck survival and herd survival. Neither one are are a separate issue. However if there is no doe/fawn survival it matters little how many bucks survive.

There are two things going on here. Buck survival and herd survival. Neither one are are a separate issue. However if there is no doe/fawn survival it matters little how many bucks survive.
Can’t argue that Middleton.

More fawns = more bucks = more opportunity

Image that…….

When There's Nothing Left To Hunt It Will Damn Sure Matter!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom