ATV Jamboree

4blade

I am thinking about trying for an Pahvant archery tag and I heard a rumor there is an ATV jamboree there in September...has anyone witnessed this spectacle or have any idea where on the unit it takes place??

thanks for any help!

4blade

Yep, this is true.

It takes place on Pahvant, Monroe, Fishlake and some Beaver.

It is not an issue though unless you road hunt. The Atv'ers do not get off the trails.....

So apply and have fun if you draw.

thanks fishlake, I appreciate your help...I am definately not a road hunter so I will cross this off the list of things to watch out for.
Happy to hear that it does not have much of an impact on the elk.

i have a lot of info on this and have spent a lot of time down there send me a pm and hoprfully i can help ya

Hey man i hunted through the jamboree last year on the monroe atv's were everywhere but most were on the main roads and didnt effect my hunt at all. you shouldnt have any problem with an archery tag gettin off the roads into the thick stuff

thanks hntnfshh and jman, I was thinking that this kind of thing could really rattle the elk...I have never seen a "jamboreee" before, I was picturing all out chaos!

makes sense that they would just go deeper to get away from it.

PM sent.

I was on the Pahvant last year when the Jamboree was going on. Seen a lot of ATVs but it didn't seem to disrupt the elk to bad. San Juan has a Jamboree every year during the elk hunt also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom